the season has progressed and he has seen 39 targets over the past five weeks. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jul 16 '18
Manchester Citys ageing squad may need a bigger overhaul than Pep Guardiola initially thought, admits Jamie Carragher. Cheap Celtics Jerseys China . Citys 1-0 defeat to United in the Manchester derby on Super Sunday means they are now 14 points off Premier League leaders Leicester, and are now in a battle to keep their hold on fourth place.Guardiola will replace current manager Manuel Pellegrini in the summer, a move which was announced in early February, but Sky Sports pundit Carragher says he may need to bring in seven or eight new players. In February, Pep Guardiola was announced as Manuel Pellegrinis successor in the summer He said on Super Sunday: This is a team who even last season we talked about as being a great team, with four or five world class players, who were just coming over the hill.The first four or five games it looked like theyd proved me wrong, I thought theyd go on and win the league. Man City 0-1 Man Utd Marcus Rashford scored on his Manchester derby debut as United all but ended Citys title hopes They have the oldest squad in the Premier League behind West Brom, now West Brom dont play dont play two games a week, they play once.This team havent got it in them, although they are great players you can see they havent got the legs, the energy in them now to keep going in all competitions throughout a season. City fell 1-0 to United in the Manchester derby This has been coming since last season, not just since Pep Guardiola was announced.Pep Guardiola will be watching that today. I think he would have been thinking initially he needs three or four players. I think they might need seven or eight.You may think Im going too far with that now, but its the age of the squad.The money theyve spent, and how they can have an age profile like that, is probably mismanagement, perhaps from above Manuel Pellegrini. Pellegrini walked out of his interview with Geoff Shreeves post-match The world class players they have now dont need replacing, but they need a lot more help.Marcus Rashfords early goal gave United all three points at the Etihad Stadium, meaning City have now won just two of their seven league games since Guardiolas move was confirmed.Sky Sports pundit Graeme Souness believes that while City were in a tough situation as to whether to announce the Guardiola move, the timing has affected the clubs form. Pellegrini walks out of interview Manuel Pellegrini said City played well in the derby before walking out of the Sky Sports interview I think [Pellegrinis] frustrated in the bigger picture. He has tried to be really professional with what he has said, how he has acted, but deep down he will be hurt by being shown the door here.Theres not a shadow of a doubt that it has impacted on their form. They have played seven, lost four, won two, and the two theyve won were against Aston Villa and Sunderland. Man Utd boss Louis van Gaal gives his reaction to Sky Sports after the win So dont tell me his announcement that he is going has not affected the football club.But City were put in a very difficult place. If they hadnt announced Pep Guardiola he could have been chased by somebody else.Former City striker Niall Quinn agreed with Carraghers assessment that the squad needs an overhaul, setting up what could be a busy summer in Manchester.Im not so sure Guardiola will have been watching that today thinking that hes got eight or so players out of that team that he could do a great job with. I think hell look for more than that. Also See: Rashford claims derby spoils Frustrated Pellegrini walks out Man City 0-1 Man Utd reaction City duo out at least a month Cheap Robert Williams Jersey . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Cheap Larry Bird Jersey . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers. http://www.cheapcelticsjerseys.com/ . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Theres a cliché that says you cant truly evaluate an NFL draft class for five years, but we are far too impatient to wait that long. So below we ranked every NFL team based on the impact their 2016 classes have made so far this season.Its important to note that different teams have asked their rookies to make different levels of contributions, often based on the quality of a teams roster independent of its rookies. What follows isnt an evaluation of which teams drafted best, but rather which teams have gotten the most (and least) out of their rookie classes in 2016.ARI | ATL | BAL | BUF | CAR | CHI | CIN | CLE | DAL | DEN | DET | GB | HOU | IND | JAC | KC | LA | MIA | MIN | NE | NO | NYG | NYJ | OAK | PHI | PIT | SD | SF | SEA | TB | TEN | WAS1. Dallas CowboysNo team in the NFL boasts two rookies as impactful as Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott and running back Ezekiel Elliott. Prescott is currently No. 14 in PFFs quarterback grades this season and is completing 72.0 percent of his passes when the Dallas offensive line keeps him clean. Elliott is tthe highest-graded running back in the entire league, and talk of him winning the NFLs MVP award is absolutely warranted. Cheap NBA Jerseys. Not only does he lead the NFL in rushing yards, but hes also seventh in average yards per carry after contact. Elliott has impressed as a receiver too, forcing eight missed tackles on 28 receptions.2. Kansas City ChiefsFifth-round draft pick?Tyreek Hill has made a huge impact on special teams and on offense. The wide receiver has forced 13 missed tackles on 56 receptions, and another three on 14 carries. His role has grown as the season has progressed and he has seen 39 targets over the past five weeks. On defense, Chris Jones has been a menace as an interior pass-rusher over the past seven weeks, producing two sacks, five hits and 21 hurries on 193 pass-rushing attempts. That has yielded a pass-rushing productivity rating of 11.1 that ranks second among 3-4 defensive ends over that span. Wholesale Jerseys 2018Cheap Jerseys ChinaWholesale NFL White JerseysCheap Authentic JerseysDisocunt Football JerseysCheap Jerseys 2019Wholesale Jerseys 2019 ' ' '
Share: