the Demon Deacons first seven scoring drives of the season | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jul 11 '18
LAS VEGAS -- UFC featherweight champion Conor McGregor?says hes still interested in boxing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys China ., the retired former pound-for-pound king, as long as Mayweather comes up with the appropriate funds.McGregor held an open media workout at his remote gym Friday to promote his non-title welterweight rematch against Nate Diaz at UFC 202 on Aug. 20.Not surprisingly, McGregor was asked about Mayweather, a former five-division world champion who retired from boxing last September.Earlier this year, McGregor (19-3) and Mayweather teased the possibility of a crossover fight. At the time, McGregor was in a public feud with the UFC that ultimately led to his removal from a scheduled fight at UFC 200 on July 9. The two sides have since made up.On Friday, McGregor was asked if a fight with Mayweather was still a possibility.Yeah, of course, he said. Right now, I have Floyd running around the Showtime [Network] offices gathering my money. Thats what hes doing. Hes running around the Showtime offices, begging those executives to come up with the $100 million cash he needs to fight me. As soon as he gets my money, we can fight.McGregors disclosed purse for his last bout, a loss to Diaz (19-10) at UFC 196 in March, was $1 million, although he makes much more than that in undisclosed pay-per-view bonuses.McGregor, 28, is under contract with the UFC, meaning any potential fight against Mayweather in the near future would have to involve a co-promotion or the UFCs blessing. The likelihood of either situation seems dim.That hasnt stopped either fighter, or the sports world, from discussing the topic. McGregor, 27, has already said he would accept a fight under boxing rules and expect to do well against Mayweather.If you want to fight me, we can fight, McGregor said. If you need a specific rule set to protect you from a true fight, thats no problem. Just make sure that money is there. We can fight under your safe rules. Me? I dont need rules. I am the f---ing rule.I dont really hold it against him. I wouldnt want to come into my world. How is he going to come into my world? Hes a novice where I come from. Hes a phenomenal boxer, phenomenal athlete and an intelligent businessman. But hes a novice in true fighting. Thats just a simple fact. I would not show up not confident [for a boxing match]. I would show up to kill that man and take that win, 100 percent. Why dominate one world when you can dominate two? Well see how that plays out.UFC president Dana White has stated that, win or lose on Aug. 20, he expects McGregor to return to the featherweight division to defend a title he won in December. McGregor won the belt by knocking out Jose Aldo in just 13 seconds at UFC 194. Cheap Mateo Kovacic Jersey . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. Cheap Marco Asensio Jersey . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans. http:///...aphael-varane-jersey .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. -- Wake Forest quarterback Kendall Hinton left Saturday nights 38-21 win over Delaware with a sprained left knee.Team officials said Hinton was diagnosed at halftime with the sprain, and he was ruled out for the second half.Hinton was hurt with about four minutes left in the first quarter of his second career start, suffering a noncontact injury on a 1-yard quarterback draw. Before the injury, he had six carriies for 38 yards and a touchdown and was 2-of-4 for 24 yards passing. Cheap Dani Carvajal Jersey. A sophomore from Durham, Hinton led the Demon Deacons first seven scoring drives of the season, and he earned the start by leading them to a 24-14 victory at Duke last week.The Associated Press contributed to this report. Cheap NFL HoodiesCheap Nike NFL JerseysWholesale Nike NFL JerseysWholesale Jerseys Free ShippingJerseys NFL ChinaWholesale NFL Autographed JerseysCheap Jerseys Free Shipping' ' '
Share: