they also won silver in London four years ago after claiming gold in 2004 and 2008. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jun 16 '18
CHARLESTON, S. Colombia Davinson Sanchez World Cup Jersey .C. -- Chris Clemons finished with 24 points, making two crucial free throws in overtime, to give Campbell a 73-71 win over Colgate in the Holy City Hoops Classic on Saturday.Mogga Lado, who had 13 points, blocked Will Raymans layup with five seconds left to secure the victory.Cory Gensler nailed a 3-point jumper to give Campbell a 70-68 lead in the extra period. Colgates Sean OBrien responded with a trey to retake the lead. Clemons hit two free throws for a 72-71 lead with 20 seconds left and then Lado blocked the layup.Colgates Francisco Amiel missed a 3-point try as time expired.This was Campbells second straight game to go into overtime. They lost to South Carolina Upstate 80-73 on Friday.Clemons nailed 5 of 11 from beyond the arc. Kyre Hamer had 10 points for Campbell (4-4).Malcolm Regisford led Colgate (2-6) with 21 points and 13 rebounds. Rayman added 15 points. Colombia Wilmar Barrios World Cup Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Colombia 2018 FIFA World Cup Jerseys . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field.http:///...ta-world-cup-jersey/ . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. Australia won the silver medal in the womens 4x100m medley relay at the Olympic Games on Saturday night.Australias team of Emily Seebohm, Taylor McKeown, Emma McKeon and Cate Campbell finished behind winners United States, with Denmark taking the bronze.Seebohm put Australia in third after her backstroke leg but they slipped to seventh after McKeowns breaststroke leg, and were sixth after McKeons butterfly stint.But freestyler Campbell produced a superb last leg to claim the silver medal.Its so satisfying, Campbell told the Seven Networrk. Colombia James Rodriguez World Cup Jersey. To get the Danes by one one hundredth and to get them on the back end.I knew I was going to be diving in a little bit behind. I kept my head, I didnt panic. Ive got to be be proud of myself for that, if not for the rest of the week.The silver is the eighth time Australia have won an Olympic medal in the event - they also won silver in London four years ago after claiming gold in 2004 and 2008. NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Gear China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White ' ' '
Share: