Atletico was far from its best, too, | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jun 12 '18
IBF world bantamweight champion Lee Haskins hopes to beat grumpy old man Stuart Hall within six rounds when the pair clash on the undercard of Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Saturday. Jorge Soler Jersey .Haskins, who will be making a second defence of his title at Londons O2 Arena, and Hall have met before, in the unlikely surroundings of an equestrian centre, when Haskins won a unanimous points decision to life the European title in 2012.This time, he wants to secure a quicker route to victory over Hall, who held the same IBF belt for six months in 2014.I want to beat him within six rounds, Haskins told ESPN. I beat him easily before and I want to show people it was no fluke and that I can stop him. I think hes just past it now at 36.Ive got no problem with the guy. I like to say a few jokes but hes a bit of a grumpy old man. If I can get under skin I will but its just light-hearted. Everything went to plan for me last time we fought. He likes to come forward and I used my angles to get to him. It would be a struggle to give him two rounds in that fight.The boxing game is funny and after our fight he went on to fight for a world title and not me. But who has he really beat to get the world title? He tried to defend the title once against someone [Martin Ward] who I knocked out and he could only draw with. Then he picked someone from the weight below [Paul Butler] and lost to him.Ive been calling him out for a while. I didnt get a shot when he was world champion but now Ive got the belt hes calling me out. I wouldve given him the fight anyway. Its amazing to be on such a big show and its a chance for me to show a big audience what I can do.Haskins is perhaps the least known of Britains 14 boxing world champions but he is not complaining. The 32-year-old likes the quiet life and has not noticed much of a change since winning the belt on the scales after Randy Caballero failed to make the weight in November.When walking around his home city of Bristol in the south-west of England, Haskins turns a few heads but otherwise there has not been much of a change in his profile. He reluctantly joined Twitter earlier this year and admitted he does not relish the attention and promoting that comes with the fight game.Im one of those guys that likes to keep myself to myself so Im happy to fly under the radar, Haskins said.I try not to do too much publicity, I just want to fight and get paid. I can talk the talk when I have to around fight time though, but I would rather not do it. I just want to keep winning and see where it takes me. Im very fit and I believe Im coming into my own. Bo Jackson Jersey . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw.Wholesale Royals Jerseys . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team.http://www.wholesaleroyalsjerseys.com/ . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. FRANKFURT, Germany -- Lionel Messi is back, and thats the best news Barcelona could have ahead of its Champions League match at Celtic.Messi practiced with the team on Monday, after missing the match against Malaga in the Spanish league because of illness. With Luis Suarez also absent through suspension, Barcelona could not manage more than a 0-0 draw. Both forwards will be in squad to face Celtic on Wednesday.What Messi means for Barcelona is easy to see just by looking at numbers, even without considering the inspirational things he can do on the field.Messi had hat tricks against Celtic and Manchester City in earlier Group C matches and has a total of 90 Champions League goals, including seven hat tricks.Perhaps surprisingly, Barcelona still has not sealed a spot in the last 16, but could do it with one match to spare. With nine points, Barcelona needs a win or a draw to advance, depending on other results.After winning 7-0 at home against Celtic, Barcelona may have the mental edge. But Celtic will have something to prove after its biggest European defeat.---GROUP AFirst place in the group is the prize when Arsenal hosts Paris Saint-Germain in a meeting between the top two.Both teams have 10 points and are guaranteed to advance to the knockout stage, but still to be determined is which club finishes at the top -- most likely earning an easier game in the last 16.They drew 1-1 in Paris, so the winner in the return match in London will secure first place based on their head-to-head record.Ludogorets Razgrad is at home against FC Basel in the groups other game.---GROUP BThe group is still wide open and even last-place Dynamo Kiev can advance to the last 16, although it has only one point ahead of visiting Napoli.Napolis campaign has stalled with one point from the last two matches. But the Italian side will advance wiith a win, provided Benfica also wins. Alcides Escobar Jersey. Benfica leads the group with seven points and visits Besiktas, which has six. Benfica goes through with a win. Besiktas advances if it wins and Napoli doesnt.Dynamo can only stay in contention with a win and Besiktas fails to do so. Otherwise, Dynamo cannot finish higher than fourth.---GROUP CYaya Toure inspired City to a 2-1 win over Crystal Palace in the Premier League on Saturday, but the former Ivory Coast midfielder will be back out of the team against Borussia Moenchengladbach because he is not a member of Citys Champions League squad for the group stage.Ilkay Gundogan is likely replace Toure in midfield after the Germany international was rested over the weekend, along with John Stones and David Silva.City only needs a draw to progress, provided Celtic doesnt beat Barcelona. Celtic stays in contention with a win, as long as City fails to take three points. Moenchengladbach needs to win to retain a chance of reaching the knockout stage for the first time.---GROUP DAtletico Madrid and Bayern Munich are through and Atletico will take first place in the group if it beats PSV Eindhoven at home and Bayern draws or loses in Rostov.Atletico has beaten Bayern and has 12 points, while Bayern has nine.Bayern slumped to its first Bundesliga defeat at Borussia Dortmund over the weekend and will be without goalkeeper Manuel Neuer, who has a calf injury. Sven Ulreich will replace him. Arjen Robben, Arturo Vidal and Javi Martinez are also absent.Atletico was far from its best, too, going down 3-0 to Real Madrid in a repeat of last seasons Champions League final that Real Madrid won on penalties.PSV and Rostov are battling for third place in the group. NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys ' ' '
Share: