to 53-33 at the break and led by no less | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Mar 16 '18
Most of the attention on the 2016 NFL Draft is focused on who will go first, who might trade and which players could fall from the first round. Wholesale Jerseys Basketball . You could sometimes be forgiven for forgetting that there will be 253 picks made, as opposed to just the 31 on day one in Chicago.There is an array of talented players waiting in the wings for their big chance. Players who do not get much attention on the home straight to the event, but have the same opportunity to become just as successful - Tom Brady is a prime example. One such player who will be looking to make a big impact from a late-round selection is Dan Vitale, and he might just be one of the most intriguing 2016 prospects of them all.Officially listed as a fullback, the former Northwestern player is so much more than that.In college, Vitale played the superback position - a role unique to Northwestern, combining the work of a fullback, running back, wide receiver and tight end. Vitale believes that his experience at superback can stand him in good stead for an NFL career In high school, I wasnt really a running back or a fullback. When I was getting recruited by Northwestern, I saw they had this superback position and it really made my eyes pop open, Vitale told Sky Sports.In college, they told me as soon as I came that the two smartest players on the field had to be the quarterback, and the superback.I had to know not only just the plays and what routes I was running, but every block. I had to know everything, except what the quarterback was reading. You have to have a high football IQ.So now that I get the opportunity to transition this role and what Ive really embraced onto the next level is cool, its really special. I think a lot of teams are really seeing the potential this position has in itself.Vitale recorded 33 receptions for 355 yards and four touchdowns in his final year in college, numbers you certainly would not normally associate with a conventional fullback.But in terms of numbers, it was at the NFL Combine in February that the American football world really began to wake up and take notice of his athletic ability and just what he could offer. Dan Vitale (middle) impressed at the scouting combine but believes he has more to show Just for starters, Vitale ran his 40-yard dash in 4.60 seconds - a better time than 16 defensive backs. His bench-press test beat all but four offensive and defensive linemen.He recorded better times than Heisman Trophy winner Derrick Henry on five out of seven athletic tests, and put up a faster 60-yard shuttle than Will Fuller - renowned as one of college footballs fastest players.Despite his remarkable Combine showing, Vitale said that he was not as content as many would think.Personally, I was happy, but I wasnt satisfied, he added.My phone was blowing up, people saying great job, but on a personal level, Ive always done better in a lot of those tests.I was testing better at my training facility. Dont get me wrong, I wouldnt say I was disappointed. I know I did well, but Id say I was happy, not satisfied. NFL 2016 Draft A beginners guide to the Draft With just days to go until the Draft, rumours of where Vitale could potentially end up continue to circulate.The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are reported to have shown a strong interest in recent weeks, while the New England Patriots also appear keen.Vitale, as you would expect, was not willing to divulge too much information on what teams have been saying to him, but did acknowledge that the Patriots would be a good fit for his talents.I will just say that most teams ask me to keep quiet, but on a personal level, I think itd be pretty cool to play there (in New England), he added.The way they run their offence is pretty cool, I think they could use a guy like me. At this point, Ive done everything I possibly can to show all the teams what I can do. This is definitely the most stressful part - just sitting around and waiting for draft day.Just like the teams, the fans and the hundreds of other NFL hopefuls, Vitale will have to wait until the weekend to see where the next step in his football journey lies. Lawson on the 2016 Draft Shaq Lawson speaks to Sky Sports ahead of the 2016 NFL Draft But wherever it may take him, he revealed that getting the chance to experience the game in other places, such as in London, is something he would love to do.Ive had a chance to get to Europe before. Its something that Id like to experience again and show everyone what American football is all about.Id absolutely love to do that - it might be a really long flight, but its something Id be really excited to do.You can follow the 2016 NFL Draft on Sky Sports 1 from midnight on Thursday and with us here all week on www.skysports.com/nfl Also See: Tom Bradys NFL ban restored Top 10 moments from the NFL Draft Richard Graves 2016 NFL Mock Draft Kirk Cousins backs Leicester for the Premier League title NBA Jerseys Cheap China . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. Basketball Jerseys China .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. http://www.nbacheapjerseysstore.com/ . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colo. -- Ryan Manning scored 21 points in 18 minutes and Air Force coasted to a 105-62 win over NAIA Johnson & Wales (Colo.) on Tuesday night.Manning was 5 of 8 from 3-point range and 8 of 13 overall. Hayden Graham added 12 points and Lavelle Scottie scored 10. The Falcons have a 26-point average margin of victory to start the season.Air Force (3-0) had 17 players log minutes and 12 were on the court for at least 11 minutes.Andrew Romero III had 16 points and Jonttrell Herman scored 12 for the Wildcats. Wholesale NBA Store. Air Force opened a 24-7 lead, extended to 53-33 at the break and led by no less than 20 in the second half. The Falcons reached their largest lead at the final score.The Falcons have topped the 100-point mark twice in their last four games after ending last season with a 108-102 loss in triple overtime. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: