[09:09:41] - Free Download Blogging for Authors: Build an Author Platform and Sell More Books with Your Blog Best Ebooks Free Download Pdf | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
chunkybreeze54
chunkybreeze54 Mar 15 '18

* Read or Download This Book *

Blogging for Authors: Build an Author Platform and Sell More Books with Your Blog

Do you want to sell more books? Many authors are frustrated to learn that writing a book is only half the battle. Just because you wrote a stellar book doesn't mean that it will sell. Perhaps you've heard, "You need to build an author platform." And it's true. You won't sell books without a platform. But how exactly do you do that? And if you spend all kinds of time building a platform, how in the world do you have time to write books? Trust me, I've been there and experienced the same feelings of frustration and overwhelm that you feel. The good news is that I've found blogging to be the best way to build my author platform. Not only has my blog helped me write more books, it's also been a source of income for me that goes far beyond books. I share what I've learned about how to build an author platform through blogging in this book.Here's what you'll discover:- Why every author should have a blog- How to set up a blog- The best WordPress plugins for authors- Effective use of tags and categories- Types of blog posts that work well for authors- Advice on blog post frequency and length- The anatomy of a good blog post- How to optimize your posts so they'll be found in Google and other search engines- How to block out distractions- The difference between blog posts and pages and how to effectively use each one- The types of pages to include on your site- How to add fuel to your content engine- How to identify and optimize your best content- What to do when it seems that no one reads your blogIf you're ready to sell more books with your blog, scroll up to the top of this page and click on "buy now."

Click Here to Read Blogging for Authors: Build an Author Platform and Sell More Books with Your Blog Online!
Hi all My name is Eddie Holcomb and i'm here to share my opinions on this terrific book written Blogging for Authors: Build an Author Platform and Sell More Books with Your Blog called Blogging for Authors: Build an Author Platform and Sell More Books with Your Blog. With plenty of phony Blogging for Authors: Build an Author Platform and Sell More Books with Your Blog reviews created on the web many customers find it very difficult finding dependable information while browsing Google for 'where to download Blogging for Authors: Build an Author Platform and Sell More Books with Your Blog PDF free', or even 'where to download Blogging for Authors: Build an Author Platform and Sell More Books with Your Blog torrent'. I understand that this has to be a frustrating process when making a decision if a person may want to buy Blogging for Authors: Build an Author Platform and Sell More Books with Your Blog ebook for ereader, or another well known device where the reader would rather read their digital books. But nevertheless, by browsing this review users can rest assure that Blogging for Authors: Build an Author Platform and Sell More Books with Your Blog is a great book as outlined.

Click Here to Read Blogging for Authors: Build an Author Platform and Sell More Books with Your Blog Online!

Books Tagged:

The Author Blog: Easy Blogging for Busy Authors - Kindle ...
5 thoughts on How to Build Your Author Platform annbrown11 May 4, 2016 at 9:11 pm. Hello good day, i will like to meet you in person, am miss Anna, am from ...

Social Media for Authors | lanternmarketingblog
Search results

Web Design & Book Marketing | Author Media
Search results

Blog - Wikipedia
If you want to share your expertise or sell more books, you'll need to build a writer's platform. Learn what a platform is & ways to build one.

The Author Blog: Easy Blogging for Busy Authors - Kindle ...
5 thoughts on How to Build Your Author Platform annbrown11 May 4, 2016 at 9:11 pm. Hello good day, i will like to meet you in person, am miss Anna, am from ...

How to Build Your Author Platform | WritersDigest.com
Your author platform is what enables you to sell a lot of books, but what is it? Very few agents know what an author platform is. Most publishers seem to ...

Blogging for Authors: Build an Author Platform and Sell More Books with Your Blog ebooks to download
Blogging for Authors: Build an Author Platform and Sell More Books with Your Blog amazon books free ebooks
Blogging for Authors: Build an Author Platform and Sell More Books with Your Blog download ebooks free for mobile
Blogging for Authors: Build an Author Platform and Sell More Books with Your Blog sites to download free books online
Blogging for Authors: Build an Author Platform and Sell More Books with Your Blog online ebooks
Blogging for Authors: Build an Author Platform and Sell More Books with Your Blog website for free books pdf
Blogging for Authors: Build an Author Platform and Sell More Books with Your Blog free books download for ipad
Blogging for Authors: Build an Author Platform and Sell More Books with Your Blog free ebook download to ipad
Share: