c violence.Tennessee Titans | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Nov 17 '17
Valtteri Bottas says he is still not sure where he will be driving next year but has underlined the importance of making the best decision for his long-term future in Formula One. Discount Chargers Jerseys .The Finn is expected to be retained by Williams next year, but ahead of this weekends Malaysian Grand Prix no official announcement had been made. Asked by ESPN in Singapore if he knew where he would be driving next year, Bottas said: I dont, but its interesting. I feel positive about things and things are definitely developing. One thing is for sure, I know I am going to be racing, but which team is not sure yet.Its a fact that I am going to have new teammate whatever happens, but I cant say much more than that really. Im pretty pleased with how things are moving forward.Felipe Massa is set to leave Williams at the end of the year, with European F3 championship leader Lance Stroll expected to take his place. If Bottas joins Stroll it will be his fifth season as a race driver at the team, but he says it is important to think long-term about which team can offer a world championship.I think weve had some great moments with Williams together and I think we have more we can achieve together. We definitely want more and we want to win races together, so yes it would be nice. But of course you need to be aware of opportunities and think about your career in the long term, because I still have a lot of time in Formula One even though there are now a lot of younger drivers than me.I still feel that I am only going to get better and I still have ten years in front of me if everything goes well. Its all playing for the long-term plan and I need to win races and win championships and for that you need to be with the right team. Having looked at what opportunities there are, then definitely one option is to stay with Williams.Mercedes, Ferrari, Red Bull and McLaren have all confirmed their driver line ups for 2017 and both Mercedes and Red Bull have their current drivers contracted until the end of 2018. But 27-year-old Bottas is still hopeful of breaking into a top team in the next few years.At the top at least for next year it seems quite closed, but who knows what is going to happen next year and what kind of places there are going to be or the year after next? You cant just predict those things and how they are going to go, so for me personally it is going to be massively important every race and especially wherever I will be racing next year will also be important for my future.Its Formula One and I wish I had a crystal ball to see what is going to happen, but you just have to keep pushing to get the good results. Youth Chargers Jerseys . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Chargers Jerseys Outlet . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. http://www.cheapchargersjerseyschina.com/ . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. The My Cause, My Cleats program, a campaign in which players wore specially designed cleats to promote their charity of choice in Week 13, has been such a success that the NFL anticipates conducting the same program next season.?The league is still trying to figure out the most effective way to do it, according to NFL senior vice president of social responsibility Anna Isaacson.Commissioner Roger Goodell will meet with NFL players in January to get their sense of what worked and how the concept could be expanded.Nothing is off the table, Isaacson said. Now that we tried something new, theres an appetite to hear how we can extend it. But we want to be thoughtful about it.The cleats of three Dallas Cowboys players had received the top bids in open auctions as of Sunday morning. Wholesale Chargers Jerseys. Quarterback Dak Prescotts cleats have raised $4,510 for The American Cancer Society. Ezekiel Elliotts cleats will fetch at least $4,036 for shelter animals and animals in need, and Jason Wittens cleats are currently going for $2,000 to help stop domestic violence.Tennessee Titans and Cleveland Browns players will participate in the campaign this week, as both teams were on a bye in Week 13.Bidding remains open, and the cleats will wind up raising tens of thousands of dollars.? Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: