d of helped me with that. Its definitely helpin | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Feb 22 '18
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. Anthony Mantha Jersey . -- For a guy who didnt get away during the bye week, Aqib Talib was sure in a good mood Monday.He sang. He danced. He crowed.Following his first practice since Oct. 28, Talib said his balky back was feeling great, the cortisone shot and all that rest and rehab doing wonders for his mobility and his mood.Hey, yall better come get this, Talib hollered at a group of reporters gathered around running back Kapri Bibbs on the other side of the locker room.Hey Kapri! Kill your (stuff). Im talking, Talib said. Ive got announcements to make. Lets talk.And that big proclamation was ...Im back, baby!So, clearly Talib is feeling better as the Denver Broncos (7-3) prepare for a Sunday night showdown against the Kansas City Chiefs (7-3).Talib, who missed two games, said hes confident he can finish out the season without any more back problems.I feel great, like Im going to finish great, even better, Talib said. I got a three-week break so my legs feel extra fresh and I just feel like super fresh right now.Talib stuck around Denver during the break to get treatment and work on his conditioning alongside defensive end Derek Wolfe , who missed the last game with a hairline fracture in his right elbow.Both were full participants in practice Monday along with rookie fullback Andy Janovich, who ditched his cast for the first time since breaking his right hand in a game against Houston on Oct. 24.Itll give us (more options) because obviously the last few weeks Ive been pretty limited in what I can do so weve been using a lot more tight ends, Janovich said. So, itll get me back in the game. Its just one more personnel (grouping) for them to think about.The Super Bowl champs are remarkably healthy heading into a daunting homestretch that includes four AFC West games and a visit from the rival New England Patriots.Its always good when we get in that huddle, man, and you see everybody, all the guys, Talib said. So, itll be good. Were well-rested, we should come out and play real good.The only players who missed Mondays practice were wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders, whose wife was preparing to give birth, and center Matt Paradis, who is dealing with a sore hip and has been held out of practice for much of this month.Inside linebacker Brandon Marshall said his sore hamstring was feeling a lot better after the bye.I think were poised for a nice run, Marshall said. Were all well-rested and ready to go, man.Indeed, the locker room had a post-victory vibe.Its always a good vibe. Were not 3-7. Were 7-3, Talib said. So, why wouldnt the vibe be good in here? You hear me? No. 1 pass D. Theres no reason for it not to be a good vibe.Although less animated, fellow cornerback Chris Harris Jr. was just as excited about Talibs return.Oh man, it just makes my job a lot easier, said Harris, who can go back to playing the slot now. Just being able to have a guy out there that knows whats going on and has that communication thats always on point. It just makes it to where I dont really have to talk to everybody all game.And I think everybody feels fresh, ready to roll, Harris said. We just know this is our time when weve got to turn it up another notch. This is a time where a lot of teams fall off.Game notes The Broncos re-signed former Ravens WR/returner Marlon Brown, whom coach Gary Kubiak had pledged to bring back when he waived the fourth-year pro on Aug. 4 because of a bad back. To make room, they waived corner back Taurean Nixon. ... With a dozen missed extra points in Week 11, Marshall said he likes the rule that moved the PATs back to 33 yards. Its not so automatic anymore, he said. I think that theyve got to work for it. The line has to work harder because the D-line is working harder because we know we can get a block. I think its a good rule change. I think its good for the game.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton ;Custom Detroit Red Wings Jerseys . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. Evgeny Svechnikov Jersey . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. http:///...kinen-Adidas-Jersey/ ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition.NAPA, Calif. -- Matt Flynn is solidifying his role as starting quarterback for the Oakland Raiders one year after losing that same job in training camp in Seattle. Flynn entered camp with the inside track over Terrelle Pryor and rookie Tyler Wilson to replace Carson Palmer in Oakland and has done nothing in the first week of camp to change that equation. Its a far cry to what happened to Flynn a year ago in Seattle where Flynn went from coveted off-season free-agent acquisition with a $26 million contract to backing up a third-round pick in a matter of weeks at training camp. With Russell Wilson set as starter in Seattle, Flynn was traded to Oakland in the off-season and has done his best to hold onto this opportunity to start in the NFL. "I took away a lot of things from Seattle last year," Flynn said Tuesday. "But the thing that I took away the most was that I want this even more now, even more this year. Im blessed to have another opportunity at this and Ill try to take advantage of it and do as much as I can to not let it get away from me." Flynn has been the most impressive of the three quarterbacks so far in training camp with the most accurate arm, a good grasp of the offence and strong leadership on the field. "Im going in there and trying to be the best quarterback out here, trying to be the best quarterback for this team and help this team win as best I can," Flynn said. "Im coming in here every day with my hard hat on, trying to prepare." Flynn, a backup in college at LSU to former Raiders quarterback JaMarcus Russell, has started just two games in five seasons as a pro. But its those brief appearances that are so intriguing. He threw for 251 yards and three touchdowns in a loss at New England in place of an injured Aaron Rodgers late in the 2010 season. He then started the regular-season finale the following season, going 31 for 44 for 480 yards and six touchdown passes in a 45-41 win over Detroit. That led to the $26 million, three-year contract from the Seahawks. But Flynn struggled in the second exhibition game last summer and missed the third with an elbow injury. By that point Wilson passed him on the depth chart and Flynn was relegated to another year as a backup. Despite winning a national championship at LSU and the impressive performances in his few chances in the NFL, Flynn still faces many doubters who question whether he has a strong enough arm to succeed in the pro game. "To play quarterback in thee NFL, to me, you have to be two things: You have to be smart and you have to be accurate," he said. Steve Yzerman Jersey. "Things on the field are going to come and you have to be able to do that as well, and I feel very confident in my ability to do that, but overall you have to be smart and accurate." Flynn got another chance to prove that when the Raiders dealt a 2014 fifth-round pick and a conditional pick in 2015 to Seattle. While coach Dennis Allen has stressed an open competition at quarterback with Pryor and another rookie named Wilson -- Tyler -- nothing that has been seen so far in the off-season or camp indicates that Flynn wont be the starter when the season opens Sept. 8 in Indianapolis. Flynn has gotten the vast majority of the time with the first-team offence so far and is earning the trust of his teammates. "Its kind of playing out about like I expected. Matt Flynn has been pretty consistent," coach Dennis Allen said. "Those guys are doing exactly what we want them to do, keep competing and keep playing. Dont worry about the depth chart, just keep getting better." Part of what has solidified Flynns hold on the job is that neither Pryor nor Tyler Wilson has seized it the way Russell Wilson did a year ago. Pryor, who provided a spark when he started the season finale last year, is still far too inconsistent throwing the ball but can be a dual threat as a scrambler or runner. Pryor has worked hard on improving his mechanics, spending the off-season working with former major league pitcher Tom House, who has also coached Tom Brady and Drew Brees. "I found out that I was leaving my chest open a lot so it was making me late," Pryor said. "So when I was coming down to throw with my left arm, my right arm was saying its time to go, the timing wasnt right. He kind of helped me with that. Its definitely helping shoot the ball a lot more and better. My thing looking in the mirror last year was I need to be more accurate." Tyler Wilson is an intriguing prospect who was drafted in the fourth round out of Arkansas. But he is still adjusting to the NFL game as evidenced by one practice early in camp when he threw three interceptions in a stretch of four plays. NOTES: RB Latavius Murray, WR Jacoby Ford and OL Lucas Nix were among the injured players who did not practice. ... WR Conner Vernon, DL Stacy McGee and OL Alex Parsons were injured during practice. ... The Raiders have their first day off Wednesday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ChinaCheap Jerseys Fro
Share: