in the end of the year or the next | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Feb 22 '18
The last time New Zealand opener Tom Latham was in Africa, in 2015, he scored his maiden ODI hundred in Zimbabwe and struck three successive half-centuries in South Africa. Alexander Burmistrov Jersey . Now back in South Africa for a training camp ahead of the Tests in Zimbabwe, New Zealand will play an international match after a gap of nearly four months.Latham, however, has just had a busy county season in England. He played for Kent in all three formats in the silly season to warm-up for New Zealands packed schedule, which includes tours of Africa and India before they host Pakistan, Bangladesh and South Africa.I wanted to be playing leading into this tour, so its certainly going to be beneficial instead of coming from indoor nets - playing outdoors and being used to grass wickets, Latham said after arriving in Pretoria. For me now its about adjusting to the conditions here instead of having to get used to batting on grass.Before I came over, we played 22 out of 24 days, so thats without training, thats just playing days. Thats just the amount of cricket you play, they call it the silly season over there.Latham did not complain about the fixtures and instead said that such a phase helped batsmen more than bowlers, and that it had kept him occupied.You obviously play a lot of cricket in a short amount of time. Its a good thing as a batter I guess, but bowlers sort of struggle a little bit with the workload, and how much cricket you play.I suppose as a batter you cant get too down if you dont score runs, because you get three or four bats a week, which is a good thing. I suppose thats the biggest thing and you try to learn from that. When you dont necessarily train that much, how you prepare for a game - thats the sort of thing I learnt from my stint there.Latham played six first-class matches in England and scored 374 runs with four fifties at an average of 46.75. He did not have as much success in limited-overs matches though. In two 50-over games, he scored 9 and 7, and seven T20 matches fetched him 128 runs at an average of 21.33. Latham said the stint was not just to warm-up during the lean New Zealand winter season but to also prepare for the long run.Certainly a beneficial couple of months for me just to get used to English conditions and we have a couple of tours coming up there in the next couple of years. I certainly enjoyed my time there, but Im looking forward to what weve got coming up now.New Zealand play the first of two Tests against Zimbabwe in Bulawayo from July 28. Mark Scheifele Jersey . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. Custom Winnipeg Jets Jerseys . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. http:///...velec-Adidas-Jersey/ . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. LONDON -- Juan Martin del Potro said he felt alive again after beating Stan Wawrinka here, but the comeback kings dreams were ended by Lucas Pouille on Middle Sunday.The Argentine was in trouble when the rain hit Saturday, and he did not live to see another day at the All England Club with Pouille sealing a 6-7 (4), 7-6 (6), 7-5, 6-1 win and going through to face Bernard Tomic in the last 16.Of course I got frustrations, Del Potro told a news conference. I feel sad for my loss. But in the end that means Im still having the fire on myself, and thats good.He told Pouille to shut up during a row over a baseline call moments before play was suspended Saturday for darkness with the Frenchman leading two sets to one.The only drama when play resumed Sunday on Court 12 came when world No. 30 Pouille struck a line judge in the face with a serve as he went 4-1 up in the decider. He went over to check on her, but she appeared to be fine before departing the court.In the end it was more disappointment for Del Potro. His win over Wawrinka?had been one of the stories of the tournament, as he had endured a torrid time with injury since reaching a career-high ranking of No. 4 in 2010.?Just 20 years old when he ended Roger Federers streak of five straight titles at Flushing Meadows to win the 2009 US Open, Del Potro -- now 27 -- has undergone four wrist surgeries when he looked poised to be a force at the top of the mens game.He entered the tournament here ranked 165th, his once-fearsome backhand still a work in progress as he rebuilds strength, and he paid the price for a lack of match-fitness.Im so glad to have the chance to play tennis again after almost three years, said Del Potro, who pushed Novak Djokovic to five sets in the semifinals on his last appearance here in 2013. I want to be better in the future. But I know its a very long road to get better and get 100 percent.One match for me means I have to prepare mentally, physicallly, doing my treatments on the wrist like one month. Teppo Numminen Jersey. And after the match I got exhausted in every match. I dont have too much time to recover between matches after Wawrinka.I finish really, really tired this tournament. Yesterday was even worse than today. My body is hurting everywhere, but thats normal after a big match against Wawrinka. I have to keep working hard, because in the future I will need to be ready between matches and feel better physically than today.Im not hurried to play better, Im not hurried to grow up in the ranking. Im just have to stay patient and keep working hard, trying to get better as soon as I can.Im very confident, very positive with the situation. I already played three matches in this tournament against big players. I did a great match today against the 30th player in the world, and I was there very, very close to win that match.So thats mean my level could be better in the end of the year or the next season, too. But I need to work hard my physically, my wrist, my backhands. Then I will be competitive in all surface and against all the players.It is a shame for Del Potro that he stumbled, given his struggles over the past few years, but Tomic will be happy hes not facing the 6-foot-6 Argentine next week.I like Juan. Hes a great guy, amazing player, Tomic had told a news conference Saturday. If he wins, then its probably a player I dont want to play. I have lost to him twice. Hes a Grand Slam champion and one of the most respected players on tour thats now fighting to come back in the mens game at the top level.Instead it will be Pouille next for the Australian. I dont know too much about him [Pouille], and Im sure if he wins, then I have to assess and sit down with Lleyton and the team and discuss what the best situation is to play him, Tomic said. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ChinaCheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: