An Olympic ice-dancing gold medalist and her partner dress in concentration camp | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Nov 13 '17
Daniel Ricciardo insists he will go for it if racing Nico Rosberg or Lewis Hamilton for victory in Brazil, though he will not attempt anything kamikaze that could swing the title battle. Bills Jerseys Outlet .The affect other teams could have on the title fight has been brought into sharp focus ahead of this weekends Brazilian Grand Prix following the revelation Mercedes boss Toto Wolff called Jos Verstappen to warn his son, Max, not to do anything reckless in the last two races. Rosberg leads the championship by 19 points and would take the title with a maiden win this Sunday.Ricciardo starts from sixth on the grid but will not hold back if he finds himself in a position to win and has to pass either Mercedes driver to do so.?When asked if his mindset would change in that instance, Ricciardo replied: I havent really come into that, like I havent been approached with that scenario yet, but up until now it has not crossed my mind. If we are talking about a race win, I am going for it. Again, I am not going to do a kamikaze and take us both out, but if I feel that it is a move that I can make stick sure I will go for it.It is not fair of anyone, particularly [Red Bull]. The team wouldnt be happy. It is the last thing I personally want to do is hang back and watch it all unfold. If we are in a position in the race to fight, it is going to be a very nice position. If we are with Mercedes it probably means that there is some rain on the track. But sure if there is a move which is there, and I dont feel that it is going to take any of us out, I will definitely go for it.Asked if he felt it was unfair to ask his teammate Verstappen, or any other F1 driver, to compete at anything less than 100 percent because of someone elses title fight, he replied: Yes, exactly we are there to race, and for us to all cruise around and just let the Mercedes drivers fight it out doesnt make sense.If we can be in that fight with them then that is part of the championship, that is the way it is supposed to go. We will have it in the back of our mind but I dont think that will change too much.As a concept I dont think that is right. I understand it from a respect point of view, but you have to race because what is different now than in Melbourne? At the start of the year we are all racing and trying to maximize our position. In a way if it is like we dont attack them or we dont go for an opportunity, in a way we are fixing the championship by not doing that.So the championship should be an accumulation of all those races, and whatever happens, happens. I completely see the respect side of it, but it doesnt mean that we should not try to do something if we can. Discount Bills Jerseys . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Bills Jerseys From China . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. http://www.cheapbillsjerseyschina.com/ . Newcastle dominated in the early stages but City weathered the storm and then raised its game in extra time. Negredo broke the deadlock from close range after a simple move in the 99th minute before Dzeko took the ball round goalkeeper Tim Krul to seal the victory in the 105th. Some of the sports stories The Associated Press is covering Monday. A full Sports Digest will be sent by about 3 p.m. All times EST:- NASSAU, Bahamas -- Tiger Woods returns to competition this week. Ernie Els is more curious about Woods state of mind than any of his back surgeries that kept him out for 15 months.- NEW YORK -- Baseballs labor agreement expires Thursday. The key issues are free-agent compensation, a proposed international amateur draft, luxury tax levels and easing travel.- SUNRISE, Fla. -- Gerard Gallant, who coached the Florida Panthers to a division title last season, is fired with the team at 11-10-1. General manager Tom Rowe will be the coach the rest of the season.- The AP releases its latest Top 25 rankings in mens and womens college basketball. Men at noon, women at 1 p.m.- PHILADELPHIA -- Aaron Rodgers leads the slumping Packers (4-6) against Carson Wentz and the Eagles (5-5), with both teams fighting to maintain their playoff hopes. Game starts 8:30 p.m.- DENVER -- For a difference-making hour Sunday night that the Kansas City Chiefs hope will propel them into the playoffs, quarterback Alex Smith looked more like a playmaker than a caretaker.- DAVIE, Fla. -- The Miami Dolphins are on the verge of their longest winning streak since 1985, allowing the team to accomplish one goal already -- playing meaningful games in December.- ALAMEDA, Calif. -- The Oakland Raiders are assured a winning record for the first time since 2002. But coach Jack Del Rio knows theres much more this team is capable of after a 9-2 start.- CLEVELAND -- Browns coach Hue Jacksoon nearly broke down following this latest defeat, his teams 12th straight. Buy Cheap Bills Jerseys. The losing has taken its toll on Jackson, who is finding it harder to stay positive.- TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Alabama coach Nick Saban and his players dont even want to talk about the prospect of losing the SEC championship game against Florida and still making the playoffs.- Clemsons Deshaun Watson will draw most of the hype heading into the ACC Championship, but hes not the only quarterback of note in the game. Jerod Evans has had a record season for Virginia Tech.- NORMAN, Okla. -- No. 7 Oklahoma has two Heisman Trophy contenders in Baker Mayfield and Dede Westbrook. Next up for both is No. 11 Oklahoma State, a game to decide the Big 12 title.- OAKLAND, Calif. -- The Golden State Warriors, winners of 11 straight, hope to have Draymond Green back from an ankle injury to face the division-leading Atlanta Hawks. Game starts 10:30 p.m.- PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas -- Top-ranked Kentucky looks to improve to 7-0 when it faces Arizona State in the Bahamas. Game starts 7 p.m.- MOSCOW -- An Olympic ice-dancing gold medalist and her partner dress in concentration camp uniforms for a routine on a popular Russian TV show, drawing an indignant response on social media.- ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates -- After getting the better of Lewis Hamilton and winning his first Formula One title, Nico Rosberg has the chance to really show what he can do in the next couple of seasons. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '
Share: