and being a better teammate.The No. 3 overall draft pick out of Florida in 2012, | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Feb 8 '18
CHARLOTTE, N. Mike Smith Jersey .C. -- Carolina Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart is expected to miss this upcoming Sundays game against the Minnesota Vikings?because of a hamstring injury. He could possibly be sidelined longer, Panthers coach Ron Rivera said.Stewart suffered the injury midway through the first quarter of this past Sundays home opener against San Francisco on a 3-yard loss near midfield and did not return. The 2015 Pro Bowl selection underwent an MRI on Monday.If its a hamstring, which every indication points to, its going to be at least a week or two, Rivera said Monday before seeing the results of the MRI. Well see how severe [the injury is]. He said he felt pretty good walking around when I talked to him [a few minutes ago]. Hed just literally gotten back from the MRI.With Stewart out Sunday, the Panthers turned to Fozzy Whittaker and Mike Tolbert. Whittaker rushed for a career-high 100 yards on 16 carries.Second-year running back Cameron Artis-Payne, who has been inactive for the first two games, will play a role until Stewart returns.Well work them both this week, Rivera said of Artis-Payne and Whittaker. Ive got a tremendous amount of faith in who Cap can be for us. And knowing you have a good change-of-pace guy in Fozzy, youve got a guy that can come in and play good situation football for us in Mike Tolbert, I think its a good combination. Eddie Lack Jersey . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Gary Roberts Jersey . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. http:///...erland+flames+jersey . Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void. WASHINGTON -- Washingtons Bradley Beal understands the expectations that come with signing a five-year, $128 million contract.The Wizards guard rattled off a list of responsibilities during a press conference on Wednesday, one day after officially re-signing with Washington.Flanked by Wizards owner Ted Leonsis, team president Ernie Grunfeld and coach Scott Brooks, the 23-year-old Beal says they made a commitment to me... making me a max player.He says its about being a leader off the team, being a great guy in the community. Mark Giordano Jersey. ... and being a better teammate.The No. 3 overall draft pick out of Florida in 2012, Beal averaged 17.4 points in 55 games last season for the Wizards, who finished 41-41. Hes a career 40 percent 3-point shooter.But Beals been hampered by injuries, including stress fractures in his right leg. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '
Share: