, who signed a two-year contract extension ea | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Jan 25 '18
Indias SSP Chawrasia lifted his second Asian Tour title of the season, clinching the Resorts World Manila Masters by winning a three-way playoff on the final day in Manila, Philippines on Sunday. Buccaneers Jerseys China .It was Chawrasias fourth Asian Tour triumph and his first one outside India. He also has three wins on the European Tour.I am very happy. This is my first win outside of India. It means a great deal for me. I am very excited. Everyone has been telling me I have won a lot of times in India and its about time to win outside of India. I am glad I did it this week. I know every shot is crucial when you are in a play-off. I just tried to calm myself down out there, Chawrasia told the Asian Tour website after the win.The 38-year-old, who won the Hero Indian Open in March, carded a final round of six-under 66 to accumulate a four-day total of 19-under 269.Heres the winning putt. @SSP_Golf seals fifth Asian Tour victory and first outside of India.Well done! #RWMMasters2016 #whereitsAT pic.twitter.com/iNdz8Kvxo4- Asian Tour (@asiantourgolf) 13 November 2016Jointly in lead with him were Malaysian Nicolas Fung (63) and American Sam Chen (65).The trio then fought it out in a playoff, in which Fung was the first to be eliminated after missing a birdie. Chawrasia held his nerves in the showdown with Chen to win the USD 1,000,000 tournament.Indias Shubhankar Sharma, Chiragh Kumar and Jyoti Randhawa, finished tied-4th, one stroke behind the top three. Wholesale Buccaneers Jerseys . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. Buccaneers Jerseys Authentic China . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. http://www.cheapbuccaneersjerseysauthentic.com/ . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Richmond great Kevin Bartlett believes simmering tensions amongst influential Tigers members could give way to an explosive off-season as pressure continues to mount on the AFL clubs board.Frustration at Richmonds disappointing season has reached the point where a group of influential members met to discuss the possibility of challenging the incumbent board.Bartlett has no interest in being actively involved himself, but he revealed he had met with Joe Russo, a prominent member and benefactor, to discuss his groups plans.Russo told me he was frustrated at the way the club was tracking, (he) believes there should be changes at board level and he has support of other prominent Richmond people, Bartlett said on Wednesday.They believe they can bring fresh ideas and new enthusiasm to a board thats had long-serving members.Russos group would like a bloodless coup but it seems to me that the agitating group is willing to go to an extraordinary general meeting.The fuse is there waiting to be lit and I expect an explosive post-season at Tigerland.Bartletts revelations continue the significant fallout from the Tigers 88-point drubbing at the hands of Greater Western Sydney on Saturday.Bartlett wwas at pains not to take sides in the looming boardroom stoush, but he called for the current board to make their plans to restore the club as an on-field powerhouse public. Cheap Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys. oach Damien Hardwick, who signed a two-year contract extension earlier this year, has increasingly borne the brunt of criticism over his sides disappointing season.But star forward Jack Riewoldt said outside reaction to the teams current plight - which have included calls for players to be traded and Hardwick to be sacked - was borderline hysterical.Every teams supporters and members want them to be winning, but all I can say to them is that were not playing fantasy football here, Riewoldt told Fox Footy.You dont trade people in or get rid of people, week in, week out. You cant get rid of a good person and then hopefully have him back in two weeks.Were a big club and we understand that we have a lot of members and at the moment weve probably got a lot of disgruntled members with the way were going.The players know that and they know were not playing well enough at the moment. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: