over time you learn it doesnt do any good. Your fate is in the hands of the | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Nov 4 '17
DALLAS -- When the Colorado Avalanche and Dallas Stars meet Thursday night at American Airlines Center, both teams hope to have important contributors back on the ice. Cheap Ultra Boost White .Colorado, which beat the visiting Los Angeles Kings 4-1 on Tuesday, is starting a three-game road trip. The Avalanche (7-8-0) might see the return of forward Matt Duchene, who leads the team with six goals and 11 points.Duchene missed the past two games with concussion symptoms.Meanwhile, the Stars (6-6-5) could get back center Cody Eakin, who has yet to play this season due to a knee injury he sustained during preseason.Duchene said after practice Wednesday, I feel good right now. Well see what (Wednesday) brings. I feel better every day. Today I felt like I could be myself out there.Avalanche coach Jared Bednar shares Duchenes optimism that the veteran could be back in the mix against Colorados Central Division rivals.As long as he feels good ... then he should be a player for us, Bednar said.Two Colorado players who scored in the win against the Kings, captain Gabriel Landeskog and defenseman Patrick Wiercioch, missed practice Wednesday, absences which Bednar termed as maintenance days.I think they both got dinged up just a little bit (Tuesday) night, Bednar said. I think theyre going to be fine, but were just going to keep them off the ice (Wednesday).One decision Bednar already made about Thursday is that Semyon Varlamov, who stopped 32 of 33 shots against the Kings, will start between the pipes.Hes played three really strong games here for us, Bednar said. We like what (Varlamov) has done lately, so were going to go with him again.Dallas started its three-game homestand with a 2-1 overtime loss to the New Jersey Devils on Tuesday, the Stars ninth consecutive OT defeat.Stars coach Lindy Ruff didnt like the energy level he saw from his team against the Devils, so he made both Wednesdays practice and Thursdays morning skate optional.This is a physical grind, its a mental grind, Ruff said Wednesday. We had a team that lacked energy (Tuesday) night. Im going to try to switch things up maybe from game to game. I think it mentally freshens up our personnel.One player who was on the ice at the Stars practice facility in Frisco, Texas, on Wednesday was Eakin. He was a key faceoff man who centered Dallas top line for a good part of last season.Feeling pretty good, getting back to where I want to be, Eakin said after practice Wednesday.Ruff makes no secret of his love for Eakins game and what he brings to the ice for Dallas, qualities the Stars missed so far this season.Well, he is our guy that typically goes head to head with the other teams top player, Ruff said of Eakin. Hes probably our best down-low centerman. He brings some speed down the middle, which is important for our game.At some point this week, Dallas also figures to get back veteran forward Patrick Sharp, who missed the past 13 games due to a concussion he sustained Oct. 20 against the Kings.However, instead of seeing Sharp back on the ice against Colorado, it sounds like a more realistic scenario that his return would be Saturday against the Edmonton Oilers, according to Ruff.No matter whether Duchene returns for the Avalanche or Eakin is back on the ice for the Stars, the man behind the Dallas bench knows what sort of game is in store for both teams on Thursday evening.Well, I expect a desperate team, Ruff said of the Avalanche. Its a team that got off to a real good start, struggled a little bit, and now they seem to be going a little bit better. Theyve got good speed up front. I want to see our energy up. I want to see our puck possession up. Cheap Ultra Boost Grey . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Wholesale Ultra Boost 2018 . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. http://www.cheapultraboostforsale.com/ . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. MIAMI -- Philadelphia Phillies right-hander Zach Eflin is 22 and struggling with the inconsistency of youth.His last start was great. His start Wednesday? Not great.Eflin gave three runs in the first inning and was chased in the sixth as the Phillies lost the rubber game of the series at Miami, 11-1.I was leaving pitches up in the zone, the right-hander said. I didnt do my job. I have to work on being consistent.In his previous outing, Eflin (3-4) threw a three-hit shutout at Pittsburgh. This time he allowed seven runs in five-plus innings.He just wasnt the same guy, manager Pete Mackanin said. I didnt like the mix of pitches he used. We were hoping hed use his curveball a little bit more.Martin Prado, who singled twice off Eflin, saw things differently.He was not commanding his secondary pitches, and everybody knew that, Prado said.Mired in a team batting slump less than 24 hours earlier, the Marlins totaled 16 hits and started fast. J.T. Realmuto led off the first with a double, Martin Prado singled, Christian Yelich hit an RBI groundout, and Giancarlo Stanton followed with a two-run homer, his 22nd.It was a fastball away, and he hit it pretty well, Eflin said with a laugh.An Orlando native, Eflin had relatives and 20 friends at the game. Despite the drubbing, he was glad they came.Its really cool they were able to see me pitch, he said.The Phillies were one out from their second consecutive shutout loss when Cesar Hernandez doubled home a run.Adam Conley (7-5) pitched around eight hits and three walks to throw 6 2/3 scoreless innings, and even he joined the hit parade. He had his first career sacrifice fly and a run-scoring single for hhis first two RBI of the year. Cheap Ultra Boost 2018 Red. The left-hander improved to 3-0 in five starts this month with an ERA of 1.82. In five career starts against the Phillies, hes 2-1 with an ERA of 1.42.Don Kelly, who began the game 1 for 22 this season, went 3 for 5 with two triples, two RBI and two runs scored. That raised his average from .045 to .148.Realmuto, Prado and Marcell Ozuna had three hits apiece for the Marlins, who totaled seven extra-base hits and rewarded manager Don Mattinglys faith. They ended a streak of 24 consecutive scoreless innings Tuesday, and during the slump Mattingly said he wasnt worried.I lie a little bit now and then, he said with a smile. Nah, youre going to have sequences in the season where youre not going to look good offensively. We know we have talent and guys that are working hard, and we know thats not going to continue.YER OUTPhillies bench coach Larry Bowa was ejected in fourth inning by home plate umpire Pat Hoberg.He was mad at the umpire, Mackanin said. When you win, you get giddy. When you lose, you want to hang yourself. You have to stay even keel. At least I have to stay even keel, emotionally. I used to be more emotional, but over time you learn it doesnt do any good. Your fate is in the hands of the players.TRAINERS ROOMPhillies: OF Peter Bourjos (right shoulder) sat out, and his status is day to day.UP NEXTPhillies: RHP Aaron Nola (5-9, 4.75) tries for his first victory since June 5 when Philadelphia opens a four-game series at Atlanta against RHP Matt Wisler (4-10, 4.92). Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: