urt. Youve got the camera | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Nov 4 '17
No. http:///...e-school-s-shoe.html . 10 Notre Dame | No. 12 Houston | Top 25No. 11: Ole MissLast Season: 10-3?(6-2 SEC West)The Rebels have an investigation hanging over their heads, a self-imposed loss of three scholarships per year and just 10 returning starters after losing five players to the NFL draft. The good news, though, is they still have arguably the strongest arm in college football in QB Chad Kelly (4,042 yards and 31 TDs in 2015) and a stout defense featuring my 12th-best line, fourth-best linebackers and 25th-best defensive backs. They came within a wacky lateral play of winning the SEC West in 2015 and have beaten Alabama two straight years. This year I have them as dogs vs. Florida State, vs. Alabama, at Arkansas and at LSU, but not by more than a touchdown. In the past three years, they have six upsets (more than any other team in the top 12), including five over ranked teams.IN IF... It can repeat the feat and seal the deal. Each of the past two seasons, Ole Miss has taken the upper hand in the SEC West by beating Alabama early but has given it back to the Tide with late-season losses.OUT IF... It cant survive September. Having FSU, Bama and Georgia (average FPI rank: 5.7) in the first four weeks could derail any contender. The Rebels must beat at least two of them.Ole Miss chances to win each game 09.05 vs. Florida State (Camping World Stadium): 29.5% 09.10 vs. Wofford: 99.3% 09.17 vs. Alabama: 48.8% 09.24 vs. Georgia: 62.3% 10.01 vs. Memphis:?95.1% 10.15 @ Arkansas: 67.0% 10.22 @ LSU: 26.5% 10.29 vs. Auburn: 71.1% 11.05 vs. Georgia Southern: 95.6% 11.12 @ Texas A&M: 50.6% 11.19 @ Vanderbilt: 80.4% 11.26 vs. Mississippi State: 79.3%Finally true contenders in the SEC, the Rebels have all the talent on both sides of the ball to compete for a playoff spot, but a rough September will lead the Rebels to just missing out on Atlanta with another 9-3 year. -- Edward AschoffSure they lost plenty of star power from last seasons Sugar Bowl squad, but senior Chad Kellys presence will be an enormous advantage in a conference with few proven quarterbacks. Kelly will put up big numbers again and the rebuilt lineup will still go 9-3 despite facing a challenging schedule. -- David ChingThey have the best QB in the conference, Chad Kelly (at least at this very moment) but numerous questions elsewhere. A lot of NFL talent is gone, and while its still a good roster, I think they take a small step back to 8-4. -- Sam KhanThe Rebels have enough talent to win 10 games again, but with all of the off-field distractions and a brutal schedule, 9-3 is more likely. -- Greg OstendorfI keep trying to talk myself out of Ole Miss finishing with 10-2. But I cant. The defensive line could be monstrous, Chad Kelly is the best QB in the league and the receivers will be just fine thanks to the addition of AJ Brown. -- Alex ScarboroughNo. 10 Notre Dame | No. 12 Houston | Top 25 http:///...uorescent-green.html .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. http:///...e-school-s-shoe.html . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. http:///...014-multi-color.html . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . NEWPORT, R.I. -- Fourth-seeded Marcos Baghdatis of Cyprus beat seventh-seeded Dudi Sela of Israel 6-2, 7-5 on Thursday to advance to the semifinals in the Hall of Fame Tennis Championships.Third-seeded Gilles Muller of Luxembourg and sixth-seeded Adrian Mannarino of France reached the quarterfinals. Muller topped Victor Estrella Burgos of the Dominican Republic 7-6 (7), 6-4, and Mannarino rallied to edge Australias Sam Groth 7-6 (6), 6-3.The 31-year-old Baghdatis kissed the court when the match ended after giving a long embrace at the net to longtime friend Sela. The Cypriot is seeking his fifth career ATP title.We know each other from a very young age, Baghdatis said. A lot of emotions.Playing on the stadium court two days after calling a side court ridiculously bad, the 28-year-old Mannarino lost the first three games of the opening set and fell behind 5-1 before rallying on Newports grass courts.The tournament is held on the grounds of the International Tennis Hall of Fame.Marat Safin and Justine Henin head the 2016 class thats set to be enshrined during a center-court ceremony Saturday.Play was delayed for nearly three hours by rain after Mannarino won the first set.Second-seeded Ivo Karlovic of Croatia, a finalist in Newport the last two year, had his quarterfinal matchh against Switzerlands Marco Chiudinelli postponed until Friday. http:///...k-women-s-shoes.html. Mannarino said that playing inside the stadium helped him relax.For sure, I know that the stadium court is much better than the other court, he said. I knew that today was going to be some real tennis on the court. Thats pretty important to me. If Im going to lose, Im going to because the guy was better than me. I dont like to lose because the conditions were ugly for the players.Once play resumed, Mannarino continued his strong play.I was just trying to focus on my game (during the delay) and what I have to do, he said. It worked pretty well. When I got back on court I was pretty consistent.Mannarino, the only Frenchman remaining in the field, was handed a French flag by a media member that wished him a Happy Bastille Day at a post-match press conference.On Tuesday, Mannarino said of a side court: The court is just ridiculously bad. Were playing (next to) the other court. Youve got the camera, the microphone on the court. You cant really move. This is really not respectful for the players to come, that kind of court.Mannarino entered the week ranked 55th on the ATP tour. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '
Share: