Thomas 42-yard touchdown run made it 33-14 less than two minutes later. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jan 18 '18
Cronulla back-rower Chris Heighington is hoping to add to his grand final week by re-signing with the NRL club. Buy Cheap Falcons Jerseys .Heighington has been a crucial part of the Sharks side that will play in Cronullas first grand final in a united competition since 1978, on Sunday week.The 34-year-old is keen on one more year in the Shire before retirement and hopes to get that sorted out this week.Hopefully the grand final wont be the last game I play for this club, Heighington told AAP.I am giving them an option to sign me and hopefully that will happen during the week.I would love one more year here, we will just have to wait and see what happens.If not, I have had a great run, I have had a great time here and have some great memories.A 2005 premiership winner with Wests Tigers, Heighington is one of several Sharks players who boast grand final experience.It is going to be a great week and we just have to embrace everything that comes with it, he said.Just because you have won one before doesnt mean you dont want to win another one just as bad.And it would be such a great thing for (retiring Sharks hooker) Mick (Ennis) and Gal (Sharks skipper Paul Gallen).But there is still a lot of hard work to be done before we get to next Sunday. Falcons Jerseys From China . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. Youth Falcons Jerseys . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. http://www.cheapfalconsjerseyschina.com/ .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. MONTGOMERY, Ala. -- Khalid Thomas ran for 171 yards and two touchdowns, Quinterris Toppings accounted for three scores and Alabama State scored 34 third-quarter points in a 53-20 win over Division II Miles on Thursday night.Toppings completed 17 of 24 passes for 166 yards and two touchdowns with no interceptions and ran for another score.David Whipple threw two first-quarter TD pass to give Miles a 14-0 lead. Thomas and Toppings each had touchdown runs for Alabama State (4-7), but the Hornets failed to convert after either touchdown and went into the half trailing 14-12.Bradley Streett returned the second-half kickoff 100 yards to give the Hornets their first lead and the rout was on. Womens Falcons Jerseys. Ricky Haley scored on a 60-yard interception return with 9:55 left in the third and, after Miles went three-and-out, Thomas 42-yard touchdown run made it 33-14 less than two minutes later.Toppings sandwiched TD passes to Austin Beamus and Brandon Barnes around a 9-yard scoring run by Alex Anderson and Alabama State led 53-20 with 8:54 to play. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '
Share: