on when Fultz ran in from behind to knock it | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Jan 18 '18
BATON ROUGE, La. Air Max 2018 Grijs . -- LSU has ruled out senior linebacker Kendell Beckwith and could also be without running back Leonard Fournette when it faces Texas A&M on Thanksgiving night.Interim coach Ed Orgeron said the knee injury that sidelined Beckwith, a Butkus Award finalist, against Florida on Saturday will keep him from facing the Aggies on Thursday (7:30 p.m. ET, ESPN). Orgeron added that Fournette is day-to-day with the ankle injury that has slowed him throughout the season and limited him to 12 carries for 40 yards against the Gators.He should be fine, but Leonards day-to-day with that ankle, obviously, Orgeron said at his Monday news conference. Thats how it works with stuff like that, but well see. Its going to be a game-time situation again, see if he can practice and do the things that he can tolerate.Beckwith is an essential member of LSUs defense. The Tigers defense was noticeably weaker up the middle when Donnie Alexander replaced Beckwith against Florida.Kendell, hes so versatile. Hes really like a D-tackle at linebacker, hes so big, safety John Battle said of Beckwith, who is 6-foot-3, 247 pounds. So just having him in space [helps].Alexander matched a career high with eight tackles against the Gators, but he has nowhere near the size or experience of the senior teammate he will replace. Beckwith leads the team with 91 tackles and also has six tackles for loss.We all know that Kendells a big factor on our defense, Alexander said Saturday after the game. When he went out, he just told me to go out there and do what I know to do best and follow from his lead, from all the things he taught me.Orgeron, however, said the 6-foot-1, 212-pound Alexander is well-suited to defend Texas A&Ms spread offense on Thursday.There is a difference, obviously, between him and Kendell, Orgeron said. I think Donnie is going to be a really good football player, but the thing about A&M thats going to help us is they are a spread offense. Youd better run fast and make some plays in space, and I think thats what Donnie does well. Nike Air Max Tavas Dames .J. -- Marshawn Lynch said Thursday it will be good to get back to football after the Seattle quiet talking running back wrapped up his final mandatory media session of Super Bowl week. Nike Air Vapormax Nederland . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.kopenairmaxsale.nl/air-max-97-kopen.html . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. SEATTLE -- With the Washington Huskies in danger of extending their four-game losing streak, Markelle Fultz took over and made sure it didnt happen.Fultz had 27 points, 10 assists and eight rebounds -- including 10 points in the final six minutes -- to lead Washington to a 92-86 win against Western Michigan on Sunday night.Hes always had a flair for that, UW coach Lorenzo Romar said. When the games on the line, he has that ability to find a way.A 3-pointer by Tucker Haymond gave Western Michigan an 80-77 lead with 6:02 left but Fultz scored 10 from there, including a driving dunk with about five minutes to play that energized the crowd. Dominic Greens 3-pointer about two minutes later gave Washington an 86-82 lead and the Huskies (5-5) held on from there.Fultz finished two rebounds short of the first triple-double in Washington history, but he said he wasnt aware of how his stats were piling up during the game.I didnt, Fultz said. I felt like I was making a lot of plays, because my shot wasnt falling at first.Haymond, a Seattle native, led Western Michigan (3-7) with a career-high 28 points. He scored nine of Western Michigans first 11 points on 3-pointers, and finished with a career high seven 3-pointers.Ive got to tip my hat to Tucker, Romar said. Tuckers been in our camps and been around since he was probably 7, 8 years old, so we know him very, very well. When a guy comes home like that its almost like a rival game, you just dont know what can happen.Green scored 16 points for Washington, David Crisp had 15 and Noah Dickerson added 12.Thomas Wilder had 14 points and 10 assists for Western Michigan.The Huskies shot 57 percent (35 of 61) from the field, including 8 of 15 from 3-point range. Air Max 2018 Zwart. UW led by as many as 11 in the first half, but Western Michigan was able to counter each time the Huskies pulled ahead until the final minutes.BIG PICTURE:Western Michigan: The Broncos relied on long-range shooting against the Huskies. Western Michigan was 12 for 22 on 3-pointers, the most 3s Western Michigan has made this season.Washington: The Huskies followed up a tough loss to Nevada last week with a needed win against the Broncos. Washington hopes a home stretch will help turn its fortunes around -- this was the second of a run of six out of seven games at home, with the other one a cross-town trip to Seattle University.HOMECOMING:Haymond doubled his season 3-pointer total with his first three shots -- he was a combined 3 for 18 on 3-pointers this season entering the game. After Washington took a double-digit lead in the first half, Haymond had another run where he scored 10-straight points for Western Michigan. Twenty of his 28 points came in the first half.HIGHLIGHT REEL:In addition to his near-triple double, Fultz had one big crowd-pleasing block. With about 8 1/2 minutes to go, Western Michigans Brandon Johnson was going up for a dunk in transition when Fultz ran in from behind to knock it away.UP NEXT:Western Michigan: The Broncos travel to play No. 2 UCLA on Wednesday, which will be looking to stay undefeated -- UCLA has started the season 12-0.Washington: The Huskies host Cal Poly on Tuesday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '
Share: