ure was partly because I wanted to make it feel | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Jan 17 '18
Male Swimmer of the Week Chase Kalisz ? Georgia Senior ? Bel Air, Md. Wholesale Black Air Max Store .During the UGA Fall Invitational, Kalisz won four events, qualified for the NCAAs in three races, and helped a relay set the school record. He won the 200 and 400 individual medley, the 100 breaststroke and the 200 butterfly. Kalisz had A-cut times of 1:41.26 in the 200 individual medley, 3:36.98 in the 400 individual medley and 1:40.38 in the 200 butterfly. He also helped the 400 medley relay set the school record of 3:04.94 with a second-place finish, and was on the 800 freestyle relay that came in second and set the third-fastest time (6:18.31) in school history. Kalisz helped the 400 freestyle relay place second and establish the sixth-fastest time (2:53.10) in school history.Male Diver of the Week Scott Lazeroff ? Auburn Sophomore ? Rochester, N.Y.At the Georgia Invitational, Lazeroff took first place in the 3-meter with a score of 354.05. He also placed second in the platform (359.50) and fifth in the one-meter (296.35).Male Freshman of the Week Maxime Rooney ? Florida Livemore, Calif.Rooney, one of eight Gator swimmers at U.S. Nationals last weekend, made his mark in winning a national championship in the 200 free at 1:33.85. According to USA Swimmings age group rankings, his time ranks first (as of Nov. 28) among all male swimmers age 18 and under in the event. Rooney is also ranked seventh in the 200 free among all male Division I swimmers.Female Swimmer of the Week Olivia Smoliga ? Georgia Senior ? Glenview, Ill.At the UGA Fall Invitational, Smoliga won two individual events, qualified for the NCAAs in three races, was on a victorious relay and helped another relay set the school record. She won the 50 freestyle with an A-cut time of 21.58, and claimed the 100 freestyle with an A-cut time of 46.95. Smoliga garnered an A cut in the 100 backstroke as she placed second in 51.24. She led off the 400 freestyle relay that placed first in 3:11.19 to set the fourth-fastest time in school history, and led off the 200 freestyle relay that set the school record and came in second in 1:26.79. Smoliga also led off the 200 medley relay that went 1:35.89 to come in second and set the second-fastest effort in Georgia annals and the 400 medley relay that placed third in 3:30.34 to set the fourth-best time in school history.Female Diver of the Week Lizzie Cui ? LSU Sophomore ? Auckland, New ZealandCui swept both of the springboard events in LSUs win over Tulane. She posted a personal best score of 312.22 in the one-meter to improve to seventh overall on LSUs all-time list. Cui recorded a score of 339.45 in the three-meter to claim first place.Female Freshman of the Week Veronica Burchill ? Georgia Carmel, Ind.Burchill was part of a victorious relay, helped another relay set the school record, and put herself into UGAs Top 10 in two individual events for her efforts at the UGA Fall Invitational. She swam on the 400 freestyle relay that placed first in 3:11.19 to set the fourth-fastest time in school history and on the 200 freestyle relay that set the school record and came in second in 1:26.79. Burchill placed third in the 100 butterfly (51.79), fifth in the 100 freestyle (48.44) and 10th in the 50 freestyle (22.21). All four of her individual times are NCAA B cuts. Sale Youth Air Max .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. Cheap Air Max 90 . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. http://www.cheapairmax2018.us/ . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. Australias Kim Brennan has rowed the perfect race to break an eight-year Olympic gold medal drought with a commanding victory in the womens single sculls at Rios Lagoa Stadium.After no gold from Australias rowers in London and two silver this week in Rio, the pressure was on world champion Brennan to deliver.Brennan rowed the race of her life to lead from start to finish, beating home American Genevra Stone and Chinas Duan Jingli with highly fancied Kiwi Emma Twigg fourth.Brennan said her plan was always to go out fast, aware that a strong cross-wind through the last section of the course would make it difficult for others to catch her.She led by 3.72 seconds at the halfway mark, eventually crossing 1.38 seconds ahead of the field.The 31-year-old said she had to pinch herself that it had finally happened,We do so much visualisation and you imagine that moment so many times, Brennan said.Just crossing the line I couldnt work out whether that was actually it or just my imagination again; I cant really believe it.. Nike Air Max Clearance Online. ts Brennans third Olympic medal after winning bronze in the event in London and silver in the double sculls when she rowed as Kim Crow before changing her name after marrying fellow rower and Beijing gold medallist Scott Brennan late last year.Brennan arrived in Rio unbeaten in the event since 2014.She had a shock loss in the heats, held in wind and waves, but quickly got her campaign back on track.Despite the favourite tag Brennan said the only pressure she felt was from herself.The most pressure comes from myself because I know how much Ive put into this over the years.I was away from my husband for three and a half months and its really quite a selfish thing to do and the pressure was partly because I wanted to make it feel worthwhile, she said.You can walk away incredibly happy if you know youve given the best show of yourself and Im so chuffed to have a gold medal. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: