opponent, Akron, on Saturday | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Oct 31 '17
GLENDALE, Ariz. Wholesale Texans Jerseys . -- Kirk Cousins late mistake was costly for the Redskins.Entering the game, Cousins threw nine touchdown passes with no interceptions and completed 69.5 percent of his passes in November.He had not thrown an interception since Oct. 30 and had 1,300 yards. Hed thrown for at least 375 yards and two scores in three of his previous four games.Then came Sunday in Arizona, where Cousins was in position to try and force overtime, but came up short.He threw an interception with 41 seconds left in Washingtons 31-23 loss to the Arizona Cardinals.Cousins was 21 for 37 for 217 yards with a touchdown pass and interception.He also fumbled in the third quarter, a play which led to a Cardinals touchdown.In hindsight I would have changed the protection, but Id thrown the scout route versus the same coverage on the previous play (an incomplete pass) and didnt feel like that was going to give me a great chance, Cousins said of his late mistake.So I thought Id drift to my choice route. ... I felt the rush and had to force it in earlier than I wanted to and the result was what it was.The result was his seventh interception of the season and rating of 77.7, his lowest since Week 1.The fumble, only Cousins second lost fumble of the season, was the result of a breakdown in protection and Arizona defensive end Calais Campbell forcing the turnover while making a sack.They made a good play, Cousins said. Its going to happen through the course of a game, going against a top defense in the NFL. Theyre not all going to go perfectly, you just hope that you make enough to come away with a win at the end and we werent able to do that.Cousins also had to deal with the loss of starting center Spencer Long, who left the game in the second quarter with a concussion and shoulder injury and didnt return. John Sullivan took over.I just wish we had finished that one, Sullivan said of the last possession.Cousins has made a lot of big plays this season. He just didnt make enough to beat the Cardinals on Sunday.After a slow start and only 89 passing yards at halftime, he hit DeSean Jackson for 59 yards early in the third quarter, then finished that drive with a 1-yard TD plunge. He gave Washington a 20-17 lead near the end of the third quarter with a 26-yard pass to Jamison Crowder.Just some coverages that we were able to get some routes against them that we felt were good matchups, Cousins said. Guys had to make plays, they had to beat their man.Entering Thanksgiving Day, the Redskins were 6-3-1 and Cousins was a huge part of that success.Now Washington is 6-5-1 after consecutive losses, and while the Redskins are still very much alive in the NFC playoff race, they are in the position of having to keep pace with other wild-card contenders.I dont know if it is my job to really put a grade on my performance, Cousins said. Its up and down.Each play has its own reason on why things happen. Its hard to give a blanket statement to summarize it. We feel offensively in all of our losses there were plays that can be made to make a different result on offense.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ;Texans Youth Jerseys .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. Texans Stitched Jerseys . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. http://www.authentictexansshopnfl.com/ . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. OMAHA, Neb. -- Marcus Foster scored 22 points, Justin Patton had season highs of 21 points and 10 rebounds and No. 10 Creighton pulled away in the second half for a 93-72 win over Buffalo on Tuesday night.Khyri Thomas also had his first double-double, with 18 points and 12 rebounds, and Maurice Watson Jr. had 15 points and eight assists for the Bluejays (7-0).Foster had nine points during the decisive 13-0 run that made it 67-51 after the Bulls had cut Creightons lead to 54-51. The Bulls got no closer than 12 points the rest of the way.Blake Hamilton and Willie Conner scored 21 points apiece to lead the Bulls (4-3), and Raheem Johnson added 14.Buffalo turned over the ball 15 times in the first half and found itself down nine points early. But the Bulls capitalized on a Creighton cold spell and came back to take a 34-33 lead when Hamiltons floater in the lane ended a 13-7 spurt.Patton, the 7-foot redshirt freshman, showed his versatility on the next three possessions. First he dunked a high lob from Watson to put the Bluejays in front again. Then he passed up a 3-pointer, took a couplee steps in and buried a shot from the free-throw line. Texans Womens Jerseys. Next time he didnt hesitate when he got the ball behind the arc, swishing the first 3 of his career for a 41-36 lead.The Mid-American Conferences Bulls were winding up an 11-day road trip thats taken them 8,400 miles, with a week spent at the Great Alaska Shootout and the stop in Omaha before a return to western New York. Theyre playing eight of their first nine regular-season games away from home.BIG PICTUREBuffalo: The Bulls made it a game until midway in the second half before losing a second game to a top-10 opponent. Xavier beat them by 33 two weeks ago.Creighton: The Bluejays elevated their game in the second half, getting a boost from Thomas, who had 14 of his 18 points and eight of his 12 rebounds in the final 20 minutes.UP NEXTBuffalo visits St. Bonaventure on Saturday.Creighton hosts another MAC opponent, Akron, on Saturday.---More college basketball: http://collegebasketball.ap.org ;Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: