Exploring Used Samsung Mounters: A Cost-Effective Solution for SMT Assembly Lines | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
pysong
pysong May 29

Exploring Used Samsung Mounters: A Cost-Effective Solution for SMT Assembly Lines
In the ever-evolving world of electronics manufacturing, Surface Mount Technology (SMT) plays a crucial role. SMT assembly lines require efficient and reliable pick-and-place machines to mount components onto printed circuit boards (PCBs). Samsung, a well-known player in the SMT industry, offers a range of mounters suitable for various production needs.Get more news about samsung used mounter wholesale prices,you can vist our website!

1. Samsung Hanwha SM481 High-Speed Flexible Mounter
The Samsung Hanwha SM481 is a high-speed, flexible pick-and-place machine designed for precision and productivity. Key features include:

Spindle Head: Equipped with a single gantry and ten spindle heads, the SM481 ensures accurate component placement.
Flying Vision: The machine uses both flying and fixed cameras for precise component recognition.
Component Range: It can handle components as small as 0402 (metric) up to 42mm in size.
Mounting Speed: Under optimal conditions, it achieves an impressive 39,000 components per hour (CPH).
!Samsung Hanwha SM481

2. CHIPBEST Samsung Mounter SM168
The CHIPBEST Samsung SM168 is another reliable option for SMT assembly lines. Here are its highlights:

Axle Bars: The SM168 features six axle bars and one cantilever.
Mounting Speed: It can place up to 25,000 chips per hour (CPH) under optimal conditions.
Component Range: Handles components up to 22mm in height.
!CHIPBEST Samsung SM168

3. Samsung J9060022B CP30 CP40 VME I/O Board
For high-speed chip mounting, consider the Samsung J9060022B CP30 CP40 VME I/O Board:

Speed and Precision: This board operates at high speed and precision.
Automatic Grade: Fully automatic operation.
Application: Ideal for high-speed chip placement.
!Samsung J9060022B CP30 CP40 VME I/O Board

Conclusion
Used Samsung mounters offer a cost-effective solution for manufacturers seeking reliable equipment without breaking the bank. Whether you’re upgrading your existing line or setting up a new assembly process, explore the options available in the used market. Remember to verify the condition and performance of any used equipment before making a purchase.

Share: