No. 8 ranking. The hitting, hearing the hitting, defensively they | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jan 10 '18
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. Saucony Shadow 5000 Italia . -- Victor Sanders finished with 20 points, including three free throws in the final seconds, to help Idaho beat Arkansas-Little Rock 65-57 on Friday night to snap the Trojans 18-game home winning streak.The Vandals (2-1) were up 29-21 at the break and had to fend off a late Trojan charge. Little Rock closed to 58-55 with 1:21 left. Myles Franklin drove for a layup, Nate Sherwood made two free throws and Sanders hit three straight free throws in the final 37 seconds to seal it.Sanders shot 5 of 11 from the field and made three 3-pointers. Sherwood finished with 14 points, Arkadiy Mkrtychyan added 11 and Brayon Blake pulled down 12 rebounds for Idaho.The Vandals were 21 of 49 (42.9%) from the floor while limiting Little Rock to 19-of-61 shooting.Marcus Johnson Jr. led Little Rock (2-1) with 23 points. Lis Shoshi added 11 points and grabbed 16 rebounds. Saucony Shadow 5000 Blu . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. Saucony Jazz Original Italia .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. http://www.sauconyjazzsasldi.it/saucony-jazz-original.html . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. SEATTLE -- Jake Browning has thrown for 581 yards and eight touchdowns in Washingtons first two games.Though Browning as yet to play in a fourth quarter in No. 8 Washingtons victories against lesser opponents Rutgers and Idaho, coach Chris Petersen believes he has even more to offer with a little more refinement.Browning matched Washingtons school record with five touchdown passes -- two each to Dante Pettis and John Ross -- and finished with 294 yards in the No. 8 Huskies 59-14 romp over Idaho on Saturday.Browning has helped Washington (2-0) to its highest ranking since 2001.Hes done a real nice job, head coach Chris Petersen said of Browning. Hes completing a lot of passes. Hes keeping his eyes downfield. Hes buying time, all those things that good quarterbacks do.After throwing for 287 yards and three touchdowns last week against Rutgers, Browning was nearly flawless against Idaho. He completed 23 of 28 passes for 294 yards and deferred to backup K.J. Carta-Samuels after the opening drive of the third quarter following his fifth touchdown pass of the day, an 8-yard strike to Ross that gave Washington a 42-0 lead.While the production has been stellar, its the process that will yield the consistency needed when conference play begins. Thats where Petersen feels there is still room to grow.I think the thing that is interesting is I still think there is some things were cleaning up with him, Petersen said. When you go back, what I really want to look at is did he need to escape? Did he have things he could have got the ball out? I know on one early on -- I think he threw a touchdown -- I think he didnt need to make it so spectacular.Against Idaho, it was still more than enough.Following a fumble on the opening kickoff by Lloyd Hightower that was recovered by Washington, Browning threw a 21-yard touchdown pass to Pettis on his first attempt of the game. He completed 13 consecutive passes for 175 yards and two touchdowns in the second quarter as the Huskies built a 35-0 halftime advantage.We didnt really do anything crazy, Browning said. Just go in, run our stuff and execute well.Browning joined Keith Price (2012), Jake Locker (2010) and Chris Rowlland (1973) as the only Huskies to throw five touchdown passes in a game. Saucony Grid 9000 Mint. .The Vandals (1-1) kept it in reach in the first quarter. Kaden Elliss forced a fumble on a sack of Browning to give Idaho the ball in Washington territory. But after driving into the red zone, Jacob Sannon fumbled at the 1 after a hit from Jojo McIntosh, and Azeem Victor recovered to keep Idaho out of the end zone.We got whooped, Idaho coach Paul Petrino said. We got whooped but I thought our guys stayed fighting in the second half.Washington scored 35 straight points afterward before the Vandals finally got on the board with a 20-yard pass from Matt Linehan to Trent Cowan in the third quarter.THE TAKEAWAYIdaho: Idaho lost its road opener against Pac-12 foe USC 59-9 in 2015. The Vandals foray against Pac-12 opposition wasnt much better. The Vandals forced just six incompletions in 33 pass attempts by Washington. Theyll face an even more pass-happy opponent in Washington State next week.Washington: The Huskies defense and passing attack are every bit that of a Top 10 team. However, the rushing attack has struggled in the first two weeks. Myles Gaskin has rushed for just 124 yards through two games after being thought of as a fringe Heisman Trophy candidate before the season.UP NEXTIdaho: The Vandals will face a second straight Pac-12 foe in Washington State. They will make the short eight-mile trip to Martin Stadium for their first meeting in three years.Washington: The Huskies host FCS Portland State in their final test before the start of Pac-12 play.POLL IMPLICATIONSWashington will remain in the Top 10 this week after the convincing victory and is likely to stay there into the start of Pac-12 play with another non-conference warmup against FCS Portland State next week.LAST WORDThey felt like it, Petrino said about Washingtons No. 8 ranking. The hitting, hearing the hitting, defensively they definitely felt like it. Offensively, their speed is like it. So I wouldnt be surprised if theyre there at the end of the year, thats for sure. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: