2023 NFL Draft Titans have explored trade with Cardinals for No. 3 overall pick per report | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
ymakerpi8d
ymakerpi8d Mar 13
The 2023 NFL Draft is just a few weeks away, and quarterbacks are the topic of conversation. The first two picks are expected to be signal-callers, but what happens at No. 3 with the is going to be interesting.Arizona already has a quarterback in . At No. 3 overall, the Cardinals could select the No. 1 overall prospect in this cla s, Alabama pa s-rusher Will Anderson Jr., or Anthony Chickillo Jersey they could trade the pick. Depending on which two quarterbacks are first off the board, the Cardinals' phone could be lit up when it's their turn to pick. NFL Media's Daniel Jeremiah recently said on his that the have already explored doing so."Can I give you the team that I have been told to keep an eye on that's exploring this and looking into this?" said Jeremiah. "Again, this is Kevin Greene Jersey just people around the league who said do not sleep on Numero 11. The Tenne see Titans. The two teams to keep an eye on with the trade-ups were the and the Titans." This potential move makes a lot of sense for new general manager Ran Carthon. is under contract for just one more Rocky Bleier Jersey season and new Cardinals general manager Monti O senfort spent the past three seasons as the Titans' director of player personnel. Plus, at No. 3 overall, the Titans would jump a division rival and quarterback-needy team in the at No. 4. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your Joe Greene Jersey inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. The Titans have reportedly on quarterbacks in this cla s. Tenne see is one of just four teams that met privately with Ohio State quarterback C.J. Stroud prior to J.J. Wilcox Jersey his pro day. The Titans also met privately with Kentucky's Will Levis at his pro day, and are scheduled to meet with Florida's Anthony Richardson. If one had to speculate on who the Titans are interested in at No. 3 overall, Richardson may fit the bill. Stroud and Bryce Young are expected to be the first two players off the board, leaving the Florida Gator who tore up the combine available. Carthon played his college football in Gainesville as well, and led Florida in rushing back in 2003.
Share: