Brother of Washingtons Montez Sweat killed in shooting per report | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
ymakerpi8d
ymakerpi8d Mar 13
pa s-rusher was mi sing from Wednesday's practice, as he is mourning the death of a loved one. , Sweat's brother, Anthony R. Sweat, was killed in a shooting on Tuesday in Henrico County, Virginia. Anthony was 27. According Allen Iverso Jersey to WTVR, the shooting occurred just after 4 p.m. ET, and Anthony was the lone victim."It is rough, and our thoughts and prayers are with the families," Washington head coach Ron Rivera said Wednesday, . "We try to make sure that players understand that we're here for them. We Killian Hayes Jersey do have a team psychologist and she's available, as well as myself (and the other coaches). .. Andre Drummond Jersey . We're there for them."Sweat was selected by Washington with the No. 26 overall pick in the 2019 NFL Draft out of Mi si sippi State. He stepped in as an immediate starter, and recorded seven sacks as a rookie and nine sacks in 2020. This season in 10 games played, Sweat has recorded 24 combined tackles, five sacks and a career-high three forced fumbles.This tragedy comes le s than a week after Washington safety was after a car accident which killed his pa senger. Washington, now 6-9, Luke Kennard Jersey has lost three straight games and is on the verge of officially being eliminated from playoff contention."It's tough," Rivera told reporters about the past few weeks, . "I promise you it's not just us; there are 31 other teams and you think about all the other sports and every day life. We're a snapshot of it. I promise you in the real world they're tired and fatigue has set Delon Wright Jersey in..."
Share: