ore at home, Patrick did totally smoke Stenhouse here. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Oct 27 '17
Saketh Myneni would have probably hoped for a happier ending to his maiden Grand Slam appearance. Cheap Dwayne Allen Jersey .Up 5-2 in the deciding fifth set against Czech Republics world number 48 Jiri Vesely and serving for the match, cramps played the spoilsport for the Indian, and not for the first time.During Indias Davis Cup tie against Korea last month, the 28 year-old suffered cramps during the singles rubber but was lucky that his opponent battled a similar predicament. This time though, he was pretty much on his own.I was leading 4-1 in the fifth set when spasms kicked in, Myneni told ESPN. I couldnt move my legs or jump. Even my right arm was hurting. I tried to beat it by taking fluids but my body had given up.Leading fitness trainer Deckline Leitao, who works with the likes of badminton stars Saina Nehwal and Parupalli Kashyap, feels the condition cannot be pinned solely down on dehydration. Research has shown that cramps in calf muscles or quadriceps, which are used the most in sport, are usually an indicator of not being conditioned well enough and not being physically prepared to play at the highest level, said Leitao. You can have the best skills in the game, but without top physical conditioning, everything else is futile.Seemingly the better player on court for the most part on Monday, Myneni opted for a medical timeout while leading 4-2, before extending his lead to 5-2. With the match closing in on four hours, the Indian could scarcely hold himself together, wobbling, limping and coming undone bit by bit.For a sportsperson, up to 80% is about the physical conditioning, adds Leitao. When youre not fit enough, it affects you mentally. Despite the skills, when you dont have the legs to reach for a shot it puts you under pressure and makes you nervous.Saketh, who turned pro in 2011, said he hasnt played enough tennis over the years and these experiences will help him work on his weaknesses.Next up is Indias Davis Cup World Group playoff tie against Spain in a fortnights time, which could pose yet another test to his readiness for playing five-setters.The juicy prospect of a second-round encounter against world No. 1 Novak Djokovic one service hold away, Saketh says he couldnt help with his body just beyond his command.I wanted to take it point by point and finish the match. But the cramps only got worse. My mind was telling me go on and play but my body was screaming times up. Cheap Julian Edelman Jersey . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. Wholesale Patriots Jerseys . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. http://www.cheappatriotsjerseyselite.com/ . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. By now, we all know that in addition to that whole NASCAR superstar thing, Danica Patrick is a pretty gifted athlete off the track as well. From her yoga moves to her CrossFit skills, Patrick is in great shape and makes this clear to anyone who follows her on social media.However, if youre looking for more proof, please take a moment to watch Patricks workout on Wednesday. Joined by boyfriend and fellow NASCAR driver Ricky Stenhouse Jr., the pair did a timed workout that involved, well, just about everything. And, lucky for us (or unlucky if you were looking for an excuse to skip the gym today), the whole thing was filmed in a hyper-timelapse and posted for our enjoyment. Cheap Rob Gronkowski Jersey. Warning: While these exercises are tough on their own, just watching this might make you feel dizzy.And, yes, for those keeping score at home, Patrick did totally smoke Stenhouse here. Get it, girl!See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: