from Portland of the American Hockey League on Wednesday.T | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Jan 8 '18
PARIS -- Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic was voted the French leagues player of the year by his fellow professionals for the second straight season. Ales Hemsky Jersey . Ibrahimovic beat off competition from teammates Thiago Silva and Thiago Motta and Monaco midfielder James Rodriguez to win the top award in French football on Sunday. The Sweden striker has scored 40 goals in all competitions for PSG this season, including a chest-high backheel flick in a 4-0 win over Bastia in October which was voted most beautiful goal of the year. The Parisian club clinched the French league title on Wednesday. "I believe this was my best season," Ibrahimovic said. "I think our team had a great season and I hope it will continue next year." Ibrahimovic was also selected in the French leagues team of the year alongside five teammates. PSGs Salvatore Sirigu was picked as goalkeeper while Toulouse right back Serge Aurier, PSG centre back Thiago Silva, Saint-Etienne defender Loic Perrin and Monaco leftback Layvin Kurzawa formed the back four. PSG duo Marco Verratti and Thiago Motta joined Monaco playmaker James Rodriguez in midfield. Lyon forward Alexandre Lacazette and PSG striker Edinson Cavani completed the attacking trio. Lille coach Rene Girard was voted coach of the year, fending off competition from PSGs Laurent Blanc, Monacos Claudio Ranieri and Lyons Remi Garde. With one round left, Lille sits in third place in the French league, behind champion PSG and Monaco. Only two other players have twice won the top award in French football: former Bordeaux striker Pedro Pauleta and Eden Hazard when he was with Lille. Past winners of the award include David Ginola, Zinedine Zidane, Didier Drogba and Karim Benzema. Al Montoya Jersey . He insists hes not counting. "If youre thinking hits, youre not paying attention to wins," Altuve said Sunday after leading the Houston Astros past the Texas Rangers 3-2. Mark Streit Jersey . Head coach Lindy Ruff confirmed on Sunday that his starting goalie has a head injury and the team will take it day by day.GLENDALE, Ariz. - The Arizona Coyotes recalled defenceman David Schlemko from Portland of the American Hockey League on Wednesday.The 27-year-old Schlemko hhas a goal and three assists in 15 games for the Coyotes this season. Charlie Lindgren Jersey. He had a goal and three assists in two games for Portland. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: