MMA ARCHITECTURAL SYSTEMS LTD | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
xysoom
xysoom Dec 2 '20

As sole UK distributor for the Jakob range of wire rope and rigging systems, we have supplied high quality stainless steel wire rope assemblies, tie rods and fittings for over 25 years for projects of all type, size and complexity.To get more news about stainless steel rope mesh green wall, you can visit boegger.net official website.

Our products are manufactured from High Grade 316 Stainless Steel by Jakob in Switzerland and are backed by our experienced support team which is there to advise you on every aspect of the project from design and supply to installation and maintenance.

Whether you are looking for wire rope assemblies for balustrades, or want to talk to our design team about a green wall installation, our support staff are there to help. If you have a project in mind, please contact us for a quote – we can get a quote to you within a few hours.
This range provides great scope to design solutions for different applications and includes swaged clevis ends, clevis with turnbuckle and clevis with external thread. Other wire rope fittings such as eye ends, end stops, ball ends and thread ends are also available. Please contact us, or download our comprehensive product catalogue for more information on our range of stainless steel wire rope assemblies and wire rope fittings.

All of our products are made from High Grade 316 Stainless Steel, offering many advantages, including: 316 “marine grade” stainless steel with a size range of 6mm up to 24mm, Tension Rod System approved by EOTA, Bespoke design available and ideal for structural applications

Green Walls (sometimes called Living Walls) provide an environmentally friendly, sustainable solution. From a small garden wire trellis to huge multi-storey car parks, we have a solution. Drawing on combinations of products (including our Stainless Steel Wire Ropes, Rods and Stainless Steel Mesh Systems) our Green Wall Systems allow a variety of designs to be achieved on the vast majority of building structures.

Share:
coca
coca Dec 8 '20
The knowledge you share really changed me in my life, I sincerely thank you for what you have done, your blog will definitely help more people.

fireboy and watergirl