Best Pod Mods of 2020 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
xysoom
xysoom Nov 24 '20
Pod mods consist of “pods” both empty or pre-filled with e-juice, and a compact, hand-held battery. The pods fit into a pod bay in the battery. Pods mods usually have no buttons and are draw-activated. They feature USB charging and low-amperage batteries. Pod mods are popular because they are easy-to-use, portable, and compact. No settings to fidget with and no messy refills. Read on to see our list of the best pod system vapes.To get more news about Pod Kits, you can visit univapo official website.
#1 SMOK Nord Pod Vape
The SMOK Nord is a popular pod device that uses an internal 1100mAh battery. The vape features a removable 3ml liquid cartridge that uses removable atomizers.
Two atomizers come in the pod kit: 0.6ohm mesh coil or a standard, mouth-to-lung coil rated at 1.4ohms. Which significantly extends the liquid options allowing to vape both nicotine salts and regular e-liquids.
The unit features a zinc alloy build and weighs only 80g. It stands at 94mm (3.7″). The Nord is not draw-activated and has a single operating button on its exterior. Standard 5-clicks turn-on/off prevents unexpected firing in a pocket.
The Nord has easy to understand system of notifications:
#2 VooPoo Vinci Kit
The VooPoo Vinci is an intelligent pod device that operates with the GENE.FIT chip. The Vinci has an 1500mAh capacity that can power the device’s several features. The 0.96″ TFT full-color display provides access to modes and settings. The mod has a power output range of 5-40W and has three different power levels – 3.2V, 3.5V, 3.8V.
The Vinci is both draw-activated and manual draw, a feature that users can select based on their preferences. There is a single firing button located on the durable aluminum alloy frame.
The mod stands at 104mm (4.04). The device uses a refillable 5.5ml pod with removable atomizers. Two come in the kit. Choose from a pre-installed 0.3ohm mesh-style coil, rated for 32-40W or the 0.8ohm, mesh-style coil, rated for 12-18W.
#3 GeekVape AEGIS Boost Pod System
The GeekVape AEGIS Boost is a compact but durable pod system outfitted with 0.42″ OLED. The AEGIS Boost features zinc alloy, silicone and leather-grain surfaces in its construction.
The pod system uses an internal 1500mAh battery and has a power range of 5-40W. Select preferred settings via the two-button control panel.
The Boost vape has a 3.7ml capacity and is dust-proof, scratch-resistant and shock-proof. The unit stands at just over 106mm (4.17″). There is a single activation button on the unit’s frame. Pods also come with an adjustable airflow vent. Kit includes a 0.6ohm K1 coil and a pre-installed 0.4ohm GV coil. It also features the AS chipset at the center of its interface.
#4 Vaporesso Target PM80 Starter Kit
The Vaporesso PM80 is a high-performing pod mod with the super-fast AXON chip. The PM80 has an large, 2000mAh internal cell and uses a removable pod with an 4ml pod capacity.
It has a quick charging capacity and with its 2A charging can be full in one hour. The kit includes two different coils that support either MTL or DL vaping.
The coils are plug-n-play and users need only press-fit them into the bottom of the pod. The pod also uses a bottom fill port covered by a silicone stopper.
Unlike the predecessors, the PM80 features a bright 0.96 TFT full-color display. Set ideal wattage within the device’s range, which is between 5-80W.
Share:
yoona lim
yoona lim Mar 9 '21
I know that I am late to become a fan, but I recently enjoy listening to SNSD's songs. I don't know but they wouldn't be legends that they are now if they don't have that chemistry. For a group to work, there must be something and I saw it from the group. I want to buy dissertation online about SNSD so I can know them better.