e Pistons and Raptors | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Oct 27 '17
Eight months after Cory Schneider was traded away, goaltender Roberto Luongo finds himself in another awkward situation with the Vancouver Canucks. J.T. Brown Jersey . Luongo will not get the start when the Canucks host the Ottawa Senators in the Heritage Classic at BC Place Stadium on Sunday. "I dont want to start going through this whole thing again," said Luongo, who has yet to start for the Canucks since returning from the Olympics. "Ive always wanted to play in an outdoor game so I was excited when I saw that we got one this year. I was looking forward to it." "I believe Roberto Luongo feels this is somewhat of a slap in the face," said TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger. "Almost a year ago, he fought hard to get out of the Canucks organization and hoped for the same in the summer and that didnt materialize. You have to think this is going to amplify the hard feelings that may continue to exist between Luongo and the coaching staff and by extension, the management of the Canucks." Eddie Lack, who has started both Canucks games since the Olympic break, has allowed just one goal in a shutout win over the St. Louis Blues and a shootout loss to the Minnesota Wild. "You also have to look at it from the prespective of head coach John Tortorella," added Dreger. "He doesnt care about the spectacle of the Heritage Classic, he cares about the two points on the line. Eddie Lack has been lights out good for the Canucks in the past couple of games. This is not a popular decision and I predict that this going to add to why this relationship between the player and the organization wont end well." "VAN obviously went into this eyes wide open and believes upside of Lack starting over Luongo outweighs downside of accompanying controversy," said TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie on Twitter (@TSNBobMcKenzie). "I dont believe for a moment this decision to start Lack is related to any imminent Luongo trade possibility." Tyler Johnson Jersey . -- Billy Donovans bench came up big, bailing out top-seeded Florida in a tight game against what was supposed to be an overmatched opponent. Custom Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys .com) - The Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings are ready to put all the talk and hype surrounding their meeting at Dodger Stadium behind them.The Toronto Raptors are back home following a three-game road trip and will host the Detroit Pistons at Air Canada Centre. The Atlantic Division-leading Raptors went 2-1 on the trip with wins over Milwaukee and Philadelphia sandwiched around a loss to Memphis. You can catch all of the action LIVE on TSN Radio 1050 Toronto with coverage getting underway at 6pm et. In Fridays 91-86 victory over the 76ers, All-Star Kyle Lowry scored 17 of his 21 points in the fourth quarter and Patrick Patterson ended with 14 points and 13 rebounds off the bench. The Raptors scored 24 points off 18 Philadelphia turnovers. Thank God for Kyle because we didnt play any kind of basketball whatsoever tonight, said Raptors coach Dwane Casey. Lowry is averaging 17.3 points and 6.7 assists in January (11 games). Amir Johnson is listed as questionable for tonights game with a sore left shoulder. Patrick Patterson, who started the second half in place of Johnson on Friday, would start in his place. Torronto has a 16-7 record at home and will visit Indiana next on Tuesday. Martin St. Louis Jersey. The Pistons will try to rebound from Saturdays 101-86 loss at Milwaukee. Brandon Jennings scored 16 points before leaving late in the third quarter with a leg injury. Jennings needed to be helped off the court and will miss Sundays game in Toronto. It doesnt look good. Hell be re-evaluated tomorrow, Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy said. He has been our catalyst. Its a major, major loss. Anthony Tolliver posted 12 points and Greg Monroe pulled down 16 rebounds to go with eight points for the Pistons, who have dropped two in a row on the road and have a 10-12 mark as the guest. Detroit is 12-4 in its last 16 games and will host LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers on Tuesday at The Palace. The Pistons and Raptors have split two meetings this season and will play again March 24. Detroit ended a four-game slide in this series with a 114-111 victory on Jan. 12 north of the border. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys AuthenticWholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: