a couple of birdie putts in the middle but overall not a bad | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jan 3 '18
NFL Nation reporters predict the outcomes and scores for Sundays and Mondays Week 10 games. Red Adidas Outdoor Shoes .PACKERS AT TITANSGreen Bay PackersAaron Rodgers said this week he doesnt believe in must-win games. World War II was a must-win; football is football, he said. Its an important one, but its just the next one. But consider this: The Packers (4-4) havent been under .500 through the first nine games since 2008, when they were 4-5 in Rodgers first year as a starter. Rodgers promised the team would play with better energy this week. If thats the case, they should be able to beat a Tennessee team that has giving up points by the bushel. Packers 35, Titans 27?-- Rob DemovskyTennessee TitansThe Titans are determined to run the ball and play off DeMarco Murray. But the Packers are allowing a league-low 77.8 ground yards a game. Theyll need a big game from Marcus Mariota to have a chance. More significantly, they need a consistent pass rush because Rodgers will be able to pick apart the Titans secondary if given time. Odds are he will have enough time often enough. Packers 27, Titans 20?-- Paul Kuharsky Adidas Outdoor Shoes . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans.Green Adidas Outdoor Shoes .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. http://www.cheapadidasoutdoorshoes.com/ .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place.IRVING, Texas -- Keegan Bradley had no thoughts about a course record, or the possibility of a 59, after consecutive bogeys in the middle of his opening round at the Byron Nelson Championship. Until his 136-yard wedge shot on his final hole Thursday. "It was going right at it. (A 59) crossed my mind for a second, and it would be unbelievable if I buried this," Bradley said. "But I had 3 feet to shoot 60. I was actually very nervous, uncomfortable over it and thank God I made it." Bradley shot 10-under 60, completed by that short birdie at the 428-yard ninth hole, to break the TPC Four Seasons course record and match the best round ever at the Nelson. He topped his career PGA Tour best by three strokes and equalled Phil Mickelsons opening 60 at Phoenix as the best round on the tour this season. After missing the fairways off the tees and making bogeys at No. 18 and then No. 1, the latter starting his back nine when he drove into a bunker and had a par putt lip out of the cup, Bradley was at 3 under. He made a 17-foot birdie putt at the 221-yard second hole, and was 7 under his final eight holes with an eagle-birdie-birdie finish. "It was rare to match up a ball-striking day and make everything. ... It happened today," Bradley said. "The hole looked huge. Even the putts I missed almost went in." The 60, with 10 birdies and an eagle 3 at the 542-yard seventh, gave Bradley a three-stroke lead over 2011 Masters champion Charl Schwartzel. Robert Karlsson, Harris English and Ted Potter Jr. shot 64, and two-time major champion Angel Cabrera, Ryan Palmer and Camilo Villegas were at 65. Graham DeLaet of Weyburn, Sask., and Calgarys Stephen Ames opened with a 67. Mike Weir of Brights Grove, Ont., is another stroke back at 68. Ottawas Brad Fritsch shot a 69. Guan Tianlang, the 14-year-old amateur from China, shot 70 in his second tournament since making the cut at the Masters. The eighth-grader also made the cut in New Orleans three weeks ago. Guan was among 97 players at par or better -- 76 were under par -- on the 7,166-yard course after 1 1/2 inches of rain fell on the course Wednesday night from a storm system that spawned at least 13 tornadoes and killed at least six people in North Texas. There was no significant damage to the course, where players were able to lift, clean and place their golf balls in the fairways. "Seems like you dont get many of those opportunities, so being out here first was a bit of an advantage," said Schwartzel, who hit all 18 greens in regulation. "So much rain, it softened up. Played long off the tee, but its a big advantage going into the greens with the second shot. ... You could attack flags." Arron Oberholser shot 60 in the second round of the 2006 Nelson on the Cottonwood Valley course across the street that used to bee used the first two rounds. Adidas Outdoor Shoes For Sale. Sam Snead shot 60 in the 1957 tournament at Glen Lakes Country Club, which at the time tied the PGA Tour record. Five players have shot 59 in official PGA Tour events. Al Geiberger had the first in the 1977 Memphis Classic, while Paul Goydos and Stuart Appleby had the last three years ago. Ryo Ishikawa had the lowest round on a major tour, shooting a 12-under 58 on the Japan Tour in 2010. Bradley, the nephew of former LPGA Tour star Pat Bradley, got his first PGA Tour victory when he won a one-hole playoff with Palmer at the Nelson two years ago. Bradley has four consecutive top-10 finishes earlier this season, but missed the cuts in his last two tournaments. Palmers opening 65 came two days after attending the funeral of one of his best friends, who was killed in a car accident last week. Palmer found out about Clay Aderholts accident while at The Players Championship, where with a heavy heart and his friends initials on his cap he tied for fifth. "Trying to get back in the swing of things," said Palmer, who lives in nearby Colleyville. "Being at home is nice, my own bed, so that made it easier when I got back (from the funeral) Tuesday night." Palmer gave the white cap that he wore Sunday to Aderholts wife and signed it to his 4-year-old son. He gave a black cap with the initials to his late friends father. "We will always remember him and maybe we can honour him even more on Sunday afternoon," Palmer said. Defending Nelson champion Jason Dufner shot a 70 in a group with good friends Bradley and Matt Kuchar (69). "It was a regular round with Duff and Kuch. It felt like a Saturday morning round with my buddies," Bradley said. "It felt easy." There were even pre-round shenanigans when Bradley went into the champions locker room Thursday morning to find his clubs spread out on the floor and his open umbrella near his empty golf bag, courtesy of Dufner. "He loves to mess with me," said Bradley, who slyly retaliated. "Im too scared to do anything too much because I dont know what he will do. He could throw my clubs in the water. ... I did remove something from his locker that he is going to have trouble finding and hes going to need." Guan had a bogey at the par-3 second after his tee shot off the back of the green. He blasted out of a bunker to 3 feet for a birdie at the seventh hole, then got under par with a 13-foot birdie putt at the ninth hole. A three-putt bogey at the 406-yard 14th dropped him back to even. "I missed a couple of birdie putts in the middle but overall not a bad round," Guan said. "After the Masters and New Orleans, I still feel nervous on the first tee but not too much, and I handle it pretty good in the middle fairway and kept it going." Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: