ompete with all of the guys here," | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Oct 25 '17
LONDON -- Milos Raonic didnt seem that thrilled about reaching the third round of Wimbledon for the first time in his career. Brent Celek Jersey . After all, the No. 8 seed is chasing far loftier goals. Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., defeated American Jack Sock 6-3, 6-4, 6-4 in Wimbledons second round on Thursday. And while this is the first time he has progressed this far at the All England Club, he wasnt about to gush over a third-round appearance. "It might sound a little bit harsh, but (I dont have) too much feeling for it," he said. "I want to do much better than I have to this point and than I have done today." Still, Raonic never looked in trouble against Sock. He had 13 aces, 39 winners and three breaks of serve in the match. "I found a rhythm. For me, the most important thing, especially on grass, is finding that rhythm on second serve return," said Raonic. "I found that quite early on, and I was able to stick through it. In both of first two sets I was able to get early breaks, which helps. I was clean off my service games. "At all of these majors, I want to play better than I have in the past, to fight, compete and try to play better each day." Raonic will face Polands Lukasz Kubot in the third round. Kubot advanced with a 6-7 (4), 7-6 (4), 6-3, 7-6 (3) win over Serbias Dusan Lajovic. Also Thursday, Frank Dancevic of Niagara Falls, Ont., played through hip pain but lost 6-3, 6-3, 6-2 to Mikhail Kukushkin of Kazakhstan. Dancevic, who got into the main draw as a lucky loser, said that a good result from a scan on his lower pelvis Wednesday gave him the confidence to take to the court Thursday. "This is not a major issue so I decided to push through and play in some pain," he said. "I was struggling yesterday, it was a rough day." Dancevic, who was sporting a new mohawk haircut, has struggled with back issues before and didnt want to take any chances this time. "I didnt want to risk a lot an end up being out for the summer," he said. "Im on a pretty decent streak, I feel I can have a good summer and rest of the year." "I would have had to serve extremely well to win this match, I was struggling on ground stroke and I didnt feel 100 per cent," he added. "I think the issue is treated to bending on grass, this stiffness in lower pelvic region." Dancevic never gained a foothold against Kukushkin, failing to convert on any of his five break points. The Canadian managed seven aces and ended with 23 winners and 27 unforced errors. Kukushkin next faces second seed Rafael Nadal, who was a 4-6, 7-6 (8), 6-4, 6-4 winner over Lukas Rosol. Fletcher Cox Jersey . -- Michael Frazier II scored 21 points, Dorian Finney-Smith added 11 and No. Caleb Sturgis Jersey .com) - Real Madrid claimed its 20th consecutive win across all competitions by cruising to a 4-1 victory at Almeria on Friday. RENTON, Wash. -- Anthony McCoy did not like having to be a spectator while his Seattle Seahawks teammates won their first Super Bowl. So the reserve tight end jumped at the chance to stay with the only organization hes ever played for knowing theres a chance of more titles in the future. "Everyone always has an interest in going into free agency and seeing what theyre worth on the market," McCoy said Tuesday. "Seattle came at me tough. They were the team that drafted me and at the end of the day I felt this was the best place for me to continue my career in the NFL. I feel I made the right choice." McCoy signed a one-year deal with the Seahawks on Tuesday after missing the entire 2013 season with a torn Achilles tendon. The deal was announced prior to the start of free agency, where McCoy would have been an unrestricted free agent. McCoy was expected to be a significant part of the Seahawks offence last season as a reserve tight end before suffering his season-ending injury during off-season workouts in May. He was stuck watching and going through the rehab process as the Seahawks won a title. "At first it was tough. You want to be out there, you see all the plays you can make or all the things you can do to contribute tto the teams success," McCoy said. Jordan Hicks Jersey. "But not being out there, it weighed a lot on me at first. As time went by you kind of let it pass and focus on the stuff you can control and what I could control at that time was my rehabilitation process and my focus was on that. It was really good to see the team be successful this year. I was happy for them and I was happy to be a part of that, part of the Seahawks organization to watch them go all the way and win the Super Bowl." "It was fun and it was kind of sad for me at the same time." McCoy had 18 receptions and three touchdowns during the 2012 season in a backup role. He said his rehabilitation is far enough along that he should be ready to participate in the Seahawks off-season program that begins in late April. How the tight end position breaks down remains to be seen. Veteran Zach Miller is under contract but has a large salary cap number for 2014. Backup Luke Willson played well in his rookie season with 20 receptions and one touchdown. "I feel I can compete with all of the guys here," McCoy said. "Its going to be a great competition and I think were going to do really well this year with the guys we have coming back." Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: