subside Jordan 3 UK | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
chunshu00
chunshu00 Dec 11 '19
Running Your Way to a Happier You: The Added Benefits of Being a Fitness Fanatic

Posted On : Feb-08-2013 | seen (731) times| Article Word Count : 513 |

The Personal Training industry is currently booming like never before. Personal fitness is a high priority in growing numbers of people with all sorts of goals as to what they want from their gym membership.The Personal Training industry is currently booming like never before. Personal fitness is a high priority in growing numbers of people with all sorts of goals as to what they want from their gym membership. Whether driven by aesthetics Jordan 1 UK , health or fitness targets; it's not just members of Team GB that are signing up for gruelling physical programmes and buying health food stores out of whey protein powder. With New Year's resolutions in mind, I started to think, what are the most popular motivations for an intense fitness regime?

Forget-Me-Not

I challenge anyone to genuinely claim that they've never considered hitting the gym in light of a relationship break up. When we first meet that someone special, we've usually been keeping ourselves in good shape Jordan 6 UK , firstly, as we have the time and secondly as we want to attract that person that will eventually fill the time we used to spend at Zumba classes! However, as the months go by, the romantic meals out and the wine and takeaway in front of the TV start to take their toll and pile on the pounds. We abandon our Sunday morning swim for breakfast in bed and before we know it we are happier Jordan 5 UK , yet rounder, versions of our former selves. Then one day, as you're wandering home having bought them their favourite muffin from their favourite generic coffee house, you walk in to find them in a clinch with your best friend! Once you鈥檝e finished weeping into your cornflakes and the anger has begun to subside Jordan 3 UK , the one thing you're often fuelled by is the yearning to show them what they're missing! So, you grab a whey protein bar, pick up the telephone and put a call in to your nearest gym!

New Year New You

There's nothing like the feeling of another year passing and a new start to herald to spur you on to a new fitness target. The months are spread out before you like little targets in themselves, allowing you to track your progress Jordan 12 UK , weight loss and fitness as each one goes by. Your own age can also be a factor, for example I e found that turning 30 often induces a lot of thought about ageing and health. I've lost count of the number of friends that have suddenly taken up running with a view to completing 10k's, marathons and triathlons as they get closer to middle age. Gone is the folly of youth and misguided thoughts of immortality, our health becomes important to us so the fitness bug bites.

Charity Begins on the Race Track

Many people who end up becoming quite serious runners Jordan 11 UK , collecting successful marathons like some do holiday souvenirs, start out with a Charity Fun Run. It's a sad fact that our lives are touched by personal tragedy and we quite often associate personal causes with our favourite charity and decide to train for a short run to raise money. Having successfully completed the first one, this can spur on further training and fundraising all in the name of Charity. I'm weary of saying No to my children. Not just the everyday No's. Don't hit your brother and No, you cannot have 5 pieces of candy. I am weary of the No I am continually saying to our culture. The world is bound and determined to take away my children's innocence. They want my children to grow up way too fast. They want my little girl to dress like an adult. They want my little boy to know things he is way too young to know. I'm weary of saying you can't go to that movie Jordan 10 UK , because it is not appropriate for your age. No, you can't wear what everyone else is wearing, because it is not appropriate. The straw that finally broke the camel's back was when my son walked in while I was watching the news. He asked me, "Mommy is it true that men can marry men and women can marry women?" "Mom Cheap Jordan Shoes UK , if two women marry can they have a baby?" My son is 6. I don't want to be discussing sexuality with him much less homosexuality. So, I told him that no men can't marry men and women can't marry women (for now anyway) and that women with women cannot have a baby. (Don't get me started on explaining how they can). I should not be having these discussions with my children, but I'm being forced too. What happened to childhood innocence? As I was thinking about my weariness I remembered the song and verse in the Bible about Standing in the Gap. I also realized that God cares more for my children than I do. He is there to guide me and support my weariness. He knows there is sin in the world. God wants me to rest in him and seek his guidance in these difficult times. He wants me to s.

Share: