kill set and situations on the court.Hes done a terrific job of scoring and now hes learning how to make plays, penetrate, find guys -- thos | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Dec 6 '19
Former Pakistan fast bowler Wasim Akram will not be the Kolkata Knight Riders bowling coach for the 2017 IPL season because of professional commitments and time constraints. Cheap Air Max 270 China .We will miss Wasim bhai who has been part of the KKR family over the last few years and has played a significant role in our title triumphs in 2012 and 2014, Venky Mysore, managing director and CEO of KKR, said. We wish him the very best in all his endeavours.Akram said he would miss being a part of the team. I have loved the camaraderie in the KKR team and have enjoyed every opportunity to mentor the highly talented team over the years, he said. I am surely going to miss being part of the dressing room but I wish the team continued success.Akram, who turned 50 in June, was a member of the KKR coaching staff since 2010. He had previously taken a break from the IPL in 2013 in order to spend more time with his family.The tenth season of the IPL begins on April 5 next year. Vans Shoes Clearance Outlet .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. Wholesale Sneakers From China . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. http://www.outletsneakersclearance.com/fake-balenciaga.html . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. SALT LAKE CITY -- Rodney Hood had never hit a game-winning shot -- at any level. So when he knocked down a big one Friday night, all he could think to do was give a little shoulder-shimmy.Hood pulled up for a 3-pointer in transition with 0.8 seconds left that gave the Utah Jazz a 103-100 win over Dallas after a furious rally by the Mavericks in the fourth quarter.Its crazy, Hood said. I didnt know what to do, so I just shook a little bit. It felt good, though.Everybody dreams of that feeling, time going down, 3-2-1, and you hit a shot and the crowd goes crazy. I did it a lot of times in my front yard, but never in a real game.Dallas used a 9-0 run late in the fourth to tie the score at 100 before Hood grabbed the rebound of Deron Williams miss with several seconds left.As a point guard, I know when to run a play, Williams said. We started the play too early. Couldnt really check the time because of how the play developed. Ive just got to do a better job of controlling the game. At the end of the game like that, weve got to get the shot with as little time as possible.Jazz coach Quin Snyder passed on calling a timeout, waving his arms at Hood to push the ball up the floor. Hood did exactly that and drained a 26-footer from the left side to send Utah to its 10th victory in 12 games.Following a timeout, Dallas had one more chance to tie it. But an inbounds pass deflected off Harrison Barnes hands, and time expired.All there is, is fight in this team, Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle said. These guys were determined to hang in.Rudy Gobert posted his sixth straight double-double with 16 points and 10 rebounds, tying Karl-Anthony Towns for the longest active streak in the NBA. Hood finished with 15 points.Barnes led the Mavericks with 21 points, and Williams added 18 points and seven assists against his former team.The normally stout Utah defense wasnt at its best and allowed Dallas to come back from a 15-point deficit, but the Jazz shot 56.9 percent from the field and held on.We were atrocious the first half, defensively, Snyder said. It was awful. We made so many mental mistakes. ... They can shoot, tthats what they do. Discount Under Armour Shoes. If you give them open 3s, theyre going to make them and then theyre going to get even more confident and theyre going to hit tough shots.TIP-INSMavericks: Williams was booed lustily even though he hasnt played for Utah since 2011. ... Andrew Bogut missed his sixth consecutive game with a right knee injury.Jazz: Gordon Hayward passed Ricky Green for 10th on the teams scoring list. Hayward has 6,925 points. ... Derrick Favors played 13 minutes in his second game back from a knee injury.HILL UPDATEJazz point guard George Hill missed his eighth consecutive game with a sprained left big toe, but Snyder said Hill is walking, shooting off his toes and doing toe raises.Frankly, he hasnt been able to do (that), Snyder said. I feel like hes turned a corner, being able to do a little bit more.Now the biggest thing, too, is once hes able to start doing things more aggressively and moving, hes going to have to start and stop. Its different than when he was coming back from his thumb. His feet, your lower body, and particularly your big toe, I dont know when youre not using it.RETURN ON INVESTMENTBarnes entered averaging career highs in points (20.4) and rebounds (5.6). Carlisle said he expected Barnes to have a big year when the team signed him away from Golden State during the offseason.Hes taken quantum leaps in the first two months of the season, Carlisle said. When youre third, fourth, fifth option, youre a guy thats living off other great players. He needed to develop a foundation of footwork and a means to create based on his skill set and situations on the court.Hes done a terrific job of scoring and now hes learning how to make plays, penetrate, find guys -- those kinds of things which are essential to a guy being one of those guys.UP NEXTMavericks: Dallas hosts the Sacramento Kings on Sunday before beginning a four-game road trip.Jazz: Utah is on the road Sunday to face a Memphis Grizzlies team that got Mike Conley back from injury Friday. ' ' ' 
Share: