over the next coming weeks, teams will obviously declare themselves | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jan 1 '18
World No. Cheap Air Max 97 . 1 Jason Days place in the lucrative season-ending Tour Championship is in doubt after he withdrew with a back injury from the BMW Championship won by Dustin Johnson.Day tweaked his lower back when he bent down to put a tee in the ground on the ninth hole and decided to pull out of the event rather than risk further damage.Already well back off the lead, he now has a serious challenger for his place at the top of the world rankings as world No.2 Johnson powered home to win at Crooked Stick Golf Club by three shots.Johnson shot a final round five-under 67 to surge to 23 under for the tournament, winning for the third time this year to go with his US Open and WGC Bridgestone Invitational triumph.Englands Paul Casey finished runner-up for the second week running, closing with a 67 of his own to be 20 under, with American Roberto Castro (67) playing his way into the season finale by finishing third at 17 under.The results puts the American closer to Day in the world rankings ahead of the season ending Tour Championship, and sends him to the top of the season long FedExCup points list.Defending event champion Day has a history of back issues, withdrawing from the BMW Championship in 2014 with a similar complaint.He also battled a bad back at the 2015 Barclays and 2016 World Golf Championships Match Play with the same issue before fighting through the pain and winning.His place in Atlanta in two weeks is now in doubt where the winner of the season long FedExCup will claim a $US10million bonus.Hes all right, hes just got some back issues and is in a little bit of pain. Hes getting treatment right now. I dont think its anything that he hasnt dealt with before, Days manager Bud Martin said.The trainer is maybe thinking its the same type of thing that he dealt with I think at the Barclays and last year where he picked something up in his bus and it kind of got out of line.But just better safe than sorry. Instead of forcing it, we just decided that it was more prudent to kind of come in, get it worked on, and deal with it.Day dropped from second to fourth in the FedExCup standings which is of minimal consequence as those in the top five can guarantee the FedExCup with a win in the TOUR Championship.Well probably get a MRI just to double check. My gut is that hell be fine, Martin said.Hopefully, hell be ready for Atlanta, but the most important thing is the next 15 years, not the next 15 days.Meanwhile Adam Scott finished fourth for the third straight playoff event.A final round 71 left him 12 under, 11 shots off the win. He is now third in the season-long points list, giving him a chance to win it all in two weeks time.Hopefully Im saving my best for last, that would be a great way to finish the year, Scott said.And starting in third, that would mean I would win the FedExCup. So thats an exciting spot for me to be in and hopefully I can take advantage of it.Marc Leishman (-1) and Aaron Baddeley (+4) have ended their seasons. Air Max 97 Silver Bullet For Sale . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances.Nike Air Max 97 . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. http://www.airmax97forsale.com/ . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. NEW YORK -- With his team around the .500 mark since late May, Yankees general manager Brian Cashman said internal discussions among management have intensified and he will pass along any trade offers to ownership.My job is to canvass the entire game of general managers and find out whats available in the marketplace, and theyre open to make offers and express interest, Cashman said Tuesday.I have an obligation any time I receive offers to make sure ownership is involved. ... I dont pick and choose what to tell them. I tell them everything, always. So if somebody wants to make us an offer on any of our players, I will make sure theyre informed.New York began the night fourth in the AL East at 40-42, seven games behind division-leading Baltimore and 4 1/2 games back for the leagues second wild card. The Yankees peaked when they were two games over .500 at 4-2.Weve been a .500 team, obviously, and right now our record right now has us a tick below .500, Cashman said in a telephone interview. We have not been able to seem to move past that area for the entire season thus far.Closer Aroldis Chapman, right fielder Carlos Beltran, first baseman Mark Teixeira and pitcher Ivann Nova are among the Yankees who are eligible for free agency at the end of the season. Air Max 97 Mens. Andrew Miller, a member of the teams back-end bullpen trio, is signed through 2018 and also would be of interest to contenders.Cashman, who spoke about the teams approach to the trade market with ESPN earlier Tuesday, wouldnt say when internal discussions began to intensify.We are constantly engaging about how our club is performing or how its not performing. Thats always a fluid conversation, he said.In the winter time, I was on the record saying Im open to considering everything and anything. And that was the case this winter, and that has not changed in season. But obviously with the trade deadline approaching, organizations have to decide are they adding or are they subtracting.By action, youll see over the next coming weeks, teams will obviously declare themselves by their actions.He did not think any possible trades would come in a flurry.If you have the right deal, you pull the trigger, he said. I doubt that all comes at the same moment. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: