Srikanth pulled away at the end.Srikanth had earlier beaten Finlands | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jan 1 '18
Before the Womens British Open started today at the Woburn Golf & Country Club, several of the players did one of the most quintessentially British things they could think of -- they had a tea party, of course. Cheap Broncos Store .Calling it -- what else? -- tee time, the event was hosted by local favorite Charley Hull in Woburn, the very town the idea of afternoon tea originated from in the 1840s. And yes, you should totally feel free to share that fun fact with your friends and co-workers today.She was joined by a group which included Michelle Wie, Lydia Ko, Brooke Henderson and Brittany Lang. The ladies sipped tea (in the literal sense) and dined on adorable sweets. And while that sounds perfect in itself, it might have been the decor that really sold this gathering. Please cast your eyes below to see a giant tea pot and cup. And it looked like Henderson and Ko really enjoyed themselves.If that doesnt prepare these golfers for a major, I really dont know what will. Now if youll excuse me, Im off to find a spot of tea and a scone.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Broncos Jerseys Online . -- The Portland Timbers and Real Salt Lake played to a 0-0 tie Saturday night that left the top of the Western Conference standings unchanged. Womens Broncos Jerseys . Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shootout for the Marlies (25-13-4). http://www.cheapbroncosjerseys.net/ . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. Kidambi Srikanth and PV Sindhu lit up Indias badminton campaign in Rio, progressing to the quarterfinals of their respective singles events.?While Srikanth marched into the quarterfinals of the mens singles after beating world No. 5 Jan O Jorgensen of Denmark 21-19, 21-19, Sindhu cruised past Chinese Taipeis Tzu Ying Tai 21-13, 21-15 in the womens singles.?She [Tai] was a very tricky player, Sindhu said after the match. Even though I was leading, nothing was for granted. It was a good game, and even she played well.?I was not just aiming at the body. It was a mix of everything. Sometimes, I was hitting out, but I was always alert, and ready for the next point. I didnt take it easy.Srikanth will next play two-time Olympic champion Lin Dan of China on Wednesday, while Sindhu will have to beat Chinas?Wang Yihan for a spot in the semifinals.?Its a tough match tomorrow against the world No.2, Sindhu said. A lot will depend on the strategy on that particular day, which Ill have to discuss with my coach.Sindhu had a 2-4 record against Tai Tzu going into the match, having beaten her last at the Denmark Open last year, but she opened up a 3-1 lead early on and managed to lead 11-6 at the break.Tai depended on her deceptive game to reduce the margin to 10-12, but she was equally erratic with her placements, while Sindhu showed better presence of mind. Sindhu won a video referral to reach game point at 20-13 and then pocketed it comfortably with Tai hitting wide.After the change of ends, Sindhu once again moved to a 3-1 leaad but she erred twice on her backhand returns to give away two points. Wholesale Broncos Jerseys. Tai tried to take away the pace from the rallies and came up with a few down-the-line smashes to make it 6-6 after Sindhu dropped her serve.However, Tais inability to rein in her unforced errors saw Sindhu lead 11-6 at the interval. Tai tried to put pressure on Sindhu but failed to give the finishing touch as Sindhu sailed away to a 14-7 lead.?Tai found it difficult to control the shuttle and hit long twice to allow Sindhu a lead of 17-11. A couple of drop shots deflected by the net chord took Sindhu to 19-12 before Tai sent one to the net to gift eight match points to Sindhu. Tai saved three match points before another long shot from her gifted Sindhu the match.?Earlier, Srikanth had joined Parupalli Kashyap as the only two Indian mens singles players to reach the quarterfinals of the Olympics.?Srikanth played his trademark attacking game throughout the tight match, taking every opportunity to land smashes and put Jorgensen under pressure.?The Dane ran him close in the second game -- which was tighter than the first despite the same scores -- but Srikanth pulled away at the end.Srikanth had earlier beaten Finlands Henri Hurskainen and?Mexicos Lino Munoz before the last 16 match.Srikanth, who is playing in his first Olympics, is ranked world No. 11. He had beaten Lin to win the China Open title in 2014. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: