semi. He used a service break to go up 4-1 in the first set before | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Nov 18 '19
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. Wholesale Fake Yeezys . - Teddy Bridgewater wants to win, of course, a given when it comes to any NFL players public commentary.The other stated goal this week? To make that absence from the field a one-game blip.Bridgewater said Wednesday he feels 100 per cent healthy after spraining his left ankle in the fourth quarter of his first NFL start, Sept. 28 against Atlanta. The Minnesota Vikings held their rookie quarterback out last week at Green Bay with only three days for him to heal.Now, with nine more days to get ready for the game against Detroit, theres little doubt who will be taking the snaps Sunday.The ankles feeling good. Im excited to get back out there, Bridgewater said.The Vikings sure missed him in that 42-10 loss to the Packers, when Christian Ponder filled in and threw 22 incompletions, including two interceptions. One was returned for a touchdown, and the other set one up.It was very hard, Bridgewater said of having to watch instead of play. Especially being a competitor, you always want to be out there with the guys.Bridgewater didnt directly answer questions about whether he lobbied coach Mike Zimmer to play in the shortened week, but he didnt hint of any discontent with the decision. Bridgewater, fast becoming a polished, poised guy at the podium whos as quick with the company line and he is moving around in the pocket, repeatedly praised the rehabilitation work hes done with athletic trainer Eric Sugarman and his staff. He said he wont wear a brace on the ankle and isnt worried about being able to cut and plant.Bridgewater said he doesnt think he has to prove anything about his durability, but he acknowledged a desire for career longevity.I want to be the guy, for 10-plus years, he said.Zimmer said he had no concern about Bridgewaters availability this week. Even against a Lions defence that has allowed the fewest yards per game in the NFL and the second-fewest points per game, the expectations will be there for him to play as productively and capably as he did in that dazzling debut against the Falcons.My expectations are probably as high as everybody elses. I understand that there will be some bumps and bruises along the way with all the young guys and young quarterbacks, Zimmer said. But Teddy is a super competitor. Hes got a lot of poise, and hes got a lot of talent. I hope his expectations are high.NOTES: Zimmer said he expects strong safety Harrison Smith to play against the Lions. Smith has shed the walking boot on his sprained left ankle and was doing some running on the side at the beginning of practice along with linebacker Chad Greenway, whose availability is again in doubt because of broken ribs. ... Adrian Petersons trial in Texas on a charge of child abuse has been tentatively set for Dec. 1, but Zimmer said that didnt change his outlook on whether or not the running back could rejoin the team this season. I believe in him, that hes a good guy. So I wish the best for Adrian, and then well worry about the rest when more concrete news comes out, Zimmer said.___Online:AP NFL websites: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ;Fake Yeezys Outlet . Ibrahimovic put PSG ahead when he got in front of his marker to neatly flick in Lucass cross in the 59th minute. New signing Yohan Cabaye came on as a second-half substitute and headed Ezequiel Lavezzis cross against the post in the 87th. Moments later, Lucas set up another goal from the right when fellow countryman Alex turned in his corner with a strikers finish. Cheap Fake Yeezys .com) - Avery Bradley scored 21 points and the Boston Celtics beat the Brooklyn Nets, 89-81.WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. -- Lukas Rosol of the Czech Republic and Jerzy Janowicz of Poland advanced to the Winston-Salem Open final with three-set victories on Friday. The seventh-seeded Rosol edged Taiwans Yen-Hsun Lu 7-5, 4-6, 6-4, and Janowicz defeated Sam Querrey 4-6, 7-5, 6-4 in the final tuneup for next weeks U.S. Open. "Ive been trying to get ready for the hard-court season, but the practice matches were no good for me," said Rosol, who should crack the top 30 in the world rankings for the first time after Fridays win. "But Im happy with my results this week. I hope Im not finished yet." Rosol took a key service break from Lu to go up 5-4 in the third set, and then saved three break points while serving out the match to advance to his third ATP Tour final this year. "All the games were pretty tough," said Rosol, who made it to the semifinals after top-seed John Isner of the U.S. withdrew Thursday because of a sprained ankle. "On my serve, there was a couple times when I went down 30-love and came back. There was a time when (Lu) went down 40-love on his serve and came back. "It was always up and down, so we had to stay with our mind on the court and stay focused all the time." Janowicz broke Querrey four times in the final six gamees of the second and third sets. Fake Yeezys 2019. "It definitely was an extremely tough match," Janowicz said. "I didnt play my best tennis today. I was fighting to the end. Its always nice to win that kind of match." Despite serving 18 aces, Querrey had trouble controlling his serve, making just 52 per cent of his first serves with six double faults. While he broke Janowiczs serve four times, he also blew three break opportunities. "A lot of them, he hit a serve that was too big or hit a serve that I barely got in," said Querrey, who was trying to make his first tournament final of the year. Janowicz had a scare early in the third set, calling out a trainer for treatment on his left foot. But he managed to stay in the match. Lu, who had beaten Rosol in their only previous meeting last year in Thailand, had his chances in the tight semi. He used a service break to go up 4-1 in the first set before Rosol rallied, and nearly blew a 5-2 advantage in the second set before winning the set. "It was a very close match," said Lu, who was playing in his third semifinal this year. "We both had many, many chances. Theres nothing to complain about, but if I had done better on some points, the score would have turned to my side." ' ' '
Share: