3-ranked Cardinals. He has completed 2 of 8 pass attempts this se3-ranked Cardinals. He has completed 2 of 8 pass attempts this se | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Nov 18 '19
Nico Rosberg is refusing to change his race-by-race approach to the remaining grands prix in 2016 despite the fact he is in pole position for his first world championship. Jed Lowrie Athletics Jersey .Three straight wins have moved Rosberg eight points ahead of Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton in the title fight. With six races left and 150 points up for grabs, Rosberg is in a better position than he was in either 2014 or 2015, which saw Hamilton prevail on both occasions.Despite his strong position in the championship and rich vein of form Rosberg has refused to publicly dwell on the possibility of winning the title, insisting instead that he is only focused on the next race in front of him. Given how his form has turned around since the summer break, Rosberg sees no reason to adopt a different approach.Asked how he can avoid thoughts of the championship so close to the end of the season, he replied: Its not that I dont think about it. Im aware of the situation, Im aware of the points and whatever else.Thats fine but I just try and focus on the race weekend I have in front of me because thats been working really well for me to do that and not think about anything else. Thats it, I want to win in Sepang and Im going to go for that.Rosberg moved into the lead of the championship by winning in Singapore, which saw him dominate the weekend and remain calm under a late charge from Daniel Ricciardo. Though Mercedes boss Toto Wolff called it Rosbergs best race, the German is now focused on making it four in a row at the Malaysian Grand Prix this weekend.?I dont need to take anything from the Singapore weekend, it was a great result, great weekend and Im very happy, but now its in the past. Now Im here in Sepang ready to go and of course I believe I have a great chance to win and Im going to go for that. Josh Phegley Jersey . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. Sheldon Neuse Jersey . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. https:///...ersey-athletics.html . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. Marshall starting quarterback Chase Litton will not play against Louisville?on Saturday night, a source told ESPN.Litton, a sophomore, suffered a concussion in last weeks loss to Akron and was not cleared by the schools medical staff, a source said.Freshman Garet Morrell is expected to make his first start against the No. 3-ranked Cardinals. He has completed 2 of 8 pass attempts this season.The 6-foot-6 Litton threw for 722 yards and 10 touchdowns in the Thundering Herds first two games. Mike Fiers Athletics Jersey. ast season, Litton won the starting job after the Herds third game and led Marshall to a 10-3 record and a win against UConn in the St. Pete Bowl. He finished his freshman season with 2,605 yards passing, 23 TDs and 8 interceptions. ' ' ' 
Share: