reception from rival fans who object to its commercial links to Red Bull. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Nov 18 '19
For 11 Sprint Cup Series teams, Sundays Michigan race is the calm before the storm. Nike Air Max 270 Ispa White . They are the 11 winners, all of which are positioned comfortably for Round 1 of the Chase, which begins in roughly three weeks.Its not as if the weekend is meaningless by any means, but the urgency doesnt exist for these 11 the way it does for Chris Buescher, the 12th winner on the list, and the only one at risk of not making the playoffs if the next three weeks go poorly.Because of this, Im confident Sundays winner comes from this list of previous winners, not because I cant envision Chase Elliott, Austin Dillon or Kyle Larson winning this year.I just cant envision them winning in the next three weeks.Assuming Buescher qualifies -- and I believe he will -- this leaves four Chase spots open. As they stand today Dillon, Elliott, Jamie McMurray and Ryan Newman control their own destiny and have a comfortable points cushion. I believe all four will qualify for NASCARs postseason.Which leads me back to the 11.Who among them should be considered the favorite?Kyle Busch.This team is, in my opinion, where the 48 team of Jimmie Johnson was a few years back.Busch began the season winning three of the first 11 races and finishing top-four in nine of those events.Its been a volatile summer run, but this team will light it up when it matters most.As defending champs, they have the wind in their sails, confidence to repeat.Top to bottom theres not a team stronger than the 18.Who has the most work to do?Johnson.I truly believe he will win a seventh title in the next four or five years, but its difficult to imagine it happening this year.Its been apparent for quite some time that Johnson has been carrying this car, meaning he works much harder than those that are finishing ahead of him.Their two wins came early in the season while all teams were adjusting and acclimating to the new lower downforce package. The six-time champs talent weighed heavy in the February and March wins, but other teams passed him by in the evaluation of this new model.Talent isnt enough to overcome the deficit, and the risk for any driver experiencing this is the vulnerability of trying too hard, or over drivingWhen that happens, it compromises the ability to deliver productive, concise information of what the car does, or doesnt do.It can be a slippery slope if this happens.Johnson has led only 229 laps this season. We are used to seeing him do this in one race.These are tough times for the 48, but Johnson is a tough customer.No driver I have ever competed against puts the effort in to his job the way Johnson does, so while its obvious there is work to do, this driver will lead them back to glory.Who will be this seasons surprise ?Joey Logano.Not that Logano going into Miami with a shot at the title should surprise anyone, it simply hasnt been the season of authority we witnessed from the driver the second half of last season.Perhaps there was some hangover from last years exchange with Matt Kenseth that may have eaten away at Loganos confidence. If so, its becoming clear that he has regained whatever was missing, I believe he is poised to make a strong run against the Toyotas.The Bottom LineKevin Harvick said to me this week its all about momentum, referring to his win Sunday in Bristol.For roughly a dozen teams this weekend, thats what the Michigan race represents. Cheap Nike Air Max 270 Ispa . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. Nike Air Max 270 Triple Black For Sale . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. http://www.max270cheap.com/air-max-270-react-sale.html . LOUIS -- St. FRANKFURT, Germany -- Dynamo Dresden has been fined because its fans threw a severed bulls head near the pitch during a match against RB Leipzig, a team bankrolled by the Red Bull energy drink maker.The incident happened Aug. 20 during a German Cup game between second-division Dynamo and RB Leipzig. Leipzig was promoted into the top tier this season and is equal on points with Bayern Munich after 10 rounds. The team routinely meets with hostile reception from rival fans who object to its commercial links to Red Bull. Nike Air Max 270 Womens Clearance. Dynamo was fined 60,000 euros ($66,372) by the German football federation (DFB) on Monday. It will also have to close a section of its stands for one match.Dresden police also said Monday they had identified seven people who were involved in the incident. They face misdemeanor charges. ' ' '
Share: