San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
zhangzk
zhangzk Nov 17 '19

SANTA CLARA Marquise Blair Jersey , Calif. (AP)was suspended Tuesday without pay for the first two games of the regular season for violating the NFL’s conduct and substance-abuse policy.The NFL said Foster will also be fined for violations from a weapons offense and misdemeanor drug charge that were resolved earlier this offseason.Foster will miss San Francisco’s games against Minnesota and Detroit before being allowed to return on Sept. 17 before the Niners play Kansas City.”I accept the League’s decision and am sorry that my mistakes have hurt my team,” Foster said in a statement. ”I have a responsibility to the 49ers, our fans and our community, and I am committed to learning from this situation and making better choices in the future. The support I have received over the last five months has been humbling, and I do not take it for granted.”Foster was charged in January in Alabama with second-degree marijuana possession. That charge was eventually dismissed after he completed a first-time offender diversion course.Foster then faced more serious charges for an incident in California in February. He was initially charged in April with felonies for domestic violence, making criminal threats and weapons possession after being accused of beating up his ex-girlfriend.A judge ruled there was no probable cause on the first two charges after the ex-girlfriend recanted the allegations and the judge found no other evidence to support the charges. The weapons charge was reduced to a misdemeanor and Foster pleaded no-contest to that in June.He was sentenced to two years’ probation D.K. Metcalf Jersey , 232 hours of community service, and $235 in fines. He will not be allowed to own guns while he’s on probation.The 49ers initially told Foster to stay away from the offseason program after the felony charges were filed in the domestic violence case before welcoming him back after that was resolved in May.”Our organization understands and supports the League’s decision,” general manager John Lynch said. ”Although we are disappointed that Reuben will not be with our team for the first two games of the season, we will continue to work with him on making better decisions and eliminating unnecessary distractions. We are encouraged to see Reuben take responsibility for his mistakes, and hopeful that he has learned from them as well.”The 49ers drafted Foster 31st overall last year after questions about his health and character caused him to drop from being a possible top 10 pick.Foster delivered on the field, ranking second on the team with 72 tackles in 10 games as a rookie and looking like a key part of San Francisco’s defensive future.— It’s fitting that this game finished on Friday the 13th.It was a horror movie for both teams throughout the night Cody Barton Jersey , but mostly for the Panthers.The Buccaneers held on for a 20-14 win over the Panthers, on a night when neither team was capable of moving the ball efficiently, and there was a 27-minute lightning delay to set the mood.The Panthers actually outgained the Bucs 352-289, but the two teams were a combined 5-of-26 on third downs.Panthers quarterback Cam Newton had a wretched night, completing less than half his passes (25-of-51) and only attempting two runs. While his surgically repaired shoulder may not be a problem, he looked like his preseason foot injury kept him from being an option in the run game at all (when he’s most effective as a passer). He also didn’t do much of a job selling the fake on their attempted trick play on fourth-and-1 with the game on the line.The Panthers scored all their points on field goals and a safety http://www.cardinalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-zach-allen-jersey , and the Bucs were happy to take the gift.Peyton Barber ran for 82 yards and a touchdown, and Jameis Winston didn’t turn it over, which was all the Bucs needed.Now, our friends in London get to wait for the sequel.

Share: