and they continually seem to find a way to win even when the game appears lost. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Nov 17 '19
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. Fake Vans From China . -- Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher had been saying the past couple weeks that wide receiver Travis Rudolph would get his opportunity to make more plays.On Saturday against Wake Forest, the junior had a chance to show why many thought he frequently would be doing more.Rudolph had career highs in receptions (13) and yards (238) in the Seminoles 17-6 victory. It was a much-needed game for Rudolph as 13th-ranked FSU (5-2, 2-2 ACC) goes into the bye week with two weeks to prepare for an Oct. 29 showdown against No. 4 Clemson.I feel like that is how some games go. Some games Dalvin (Cook) has a career high, some games I can have a career high, Rudolph said. I feel like all the time I can have those games.The 238 yards was the fourth-best receiving day in school history and makes Rudolph the third player with multiple 200-yard games, joining Ron Sellers (five) and Craphonso Thorpe (two). Sellers has the schools single-game yardage record with 260 yards against Wake Forest in 1968.Rudolph made news on and off the field at the beginning of the season. A photo of him eating lunch with an autistic student during a trip to a middle school went viral on social media and made Rudolph a role model.Sixth grader Bo Paske and Rudolph made the rounds on various shows. Paske and his family attended the first two FSU games. Rudolph said after Saturdays game that he and Paske continue to talk.On the field, Rudolph had a strong start, with 13 receptions for 179 yards and three touchdowns in the first two games. Going into the Wake Forest game, though, Rudolph had only six receptions for 80 yards.Fisher has said the past two weeks that Rudolph had been playing his best football of the season even though the statistics didnt bear that out. Leading up to the game, Fisher had lauded Rudolphs blocking downfield on running plays.Rudolph said he realized he had to remain patient and wait for his time.I feel like as a receiver you have to be good with and without the ball, he said. I felt like I was making some great blocks even when I wasnt getting the ball and really being an all-around receiver.Rudolph found the ball going to him more after Bobo Wilson suffered a foot injury during the second quarter. Fisher said that due to the injury, they moved Rudolph around a little more as he got more favorable matchups in single coverage. Four of Rudolphs receptions were for 25 yards or more.His best play of the day, though, came in traffic. On the final play of the first half, Deondre Francois threw a Hail Mary that Rudolph caught off a deflection at the Wake 3. Rudolph was stopped a yard shy of the goal line for a 58-yard gain.Going into the bye week, Rudolph is fourth in the ACC in yards (497) and tied for seventh in receptions with 32. If Wilson is out for an extended period, Rudolph will continue to be counted on the remainder of the season and could lead the team in receptions and yardage for the second straight season.Any time you go get numbers, look at it, it makes you feel good, Fisher said. It kind of validates what coaches are telling you. Thats his maturity. Instead of saying, no, Im not, he just keeps doing what hes doing, and now the balls came to him.---More college football: http://collegfootball.ap.org---Follow Joe on Twitter: www.twitter.com/joereedy . Read more of his work at http://bigstory.ap.org/journalist/joe-reedy Wholesale Fake Vans . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. Fake Vans SK8 . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. http://www.fakevans.com/fake-vans-toy-story/ . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Australian NBA star Matthew Dellavedova believes Hawthorn are on track to win a remarkable fourth consecutive AFL grand final, tipping them to prevail once again after a tight and thrilling contest.The Milwaukee Bucks guard -- who left Cleveland Cavaliers at the end of last season after securing a sensational NBA championship -- was devastated to see Alastair Clarksons men run over the top of his beloved Collingwood at the weekend and he cant see anyone halting their run in September.The Hawks are seasoned professionals, Dellavedova told ESPN.They know how to win those tough, close games. They have pulled it out a number of times this year already.Its hard to beat a team that just knows how to win like that. Especiially in the finals. Fake Vans Online. Hawthorn have won six matches this season by fewer than 10 points, and they continually seem to find a way to win even when the game appears lost.The one-point victory over the Magpies that stitched up third place on the ladder means Hawthorn now enjoy the luxury of a double chance in the coming finals series.Dellavedova says he will be keeping an eye on the finals when he returns to the United States, but hes looking forward to next year already and hopefully the Pies can turn it all around.The 2016 AFL finals series gets underway on Thursday August 8th. ' ' '
Share: