Christian Covington Jersey White | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
elaine95
elaine95 Nov 15 '19

Andre Johnson made 1 http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-nick-martin-jersey ,012 catches for 13,597 yards and 64 touchdowns in his 12 seasons as a receiver for the Texans. He caught another 50 passes for 588 yards and six touchdowns in two other seasons elsewhere.Now, Johnson wants to have as much success in the front office.Johnson, who retired after the 2016 season, is returning to Houston as a special adviser to head coach Bill O’Brien and General Manager Brian Gaine. Johnson said before his induction into the Texas Sports Hall of Fame on Saturday that he is grooming to become a General Manager.“I’m learning the business of the game,” Johnson said Andre Hal Jersey White , via John McClain of the . “I thought I might want to be a G.M. or run a team. I want to do everything I can to help the Texans win their first Super Bowl.”Johnson recounted at his first of seven Pro Bowls, when his name was called for the team picture, someone said, “Who the hell is here from the Texans?”“That always motivated me,” Johnson said.Now, after a career running by defensive backs Jeff Allen Jersey White , Johnson is motivated for a second career running a team. A litany of things." 2019 Houston Texans Offseason2019 NFL Free AgencyHouston Texans Roster NewsNew,15commentsA litany of things. CDTEarlier this week Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reported the Texans had been assigned a $6.436 million rookie pool. This money will come out of the team’s cap space for this season. The Texans currently have $41 million in cap space via Over The Cap. After the 2019 NFL Draft class is signed they will have at least $34.5 million to play with, to extend players, and sign free agent scraps. This is important. Since Tuesday, teams no longer gain/lose precious compensatory picks when signing free agents now. From NFL.com:Brian Gaine can keep all those third and fourth round picks he loves so dearly if he chooses to dip back into the free agent market. The Texans still have holes to fill. They could use another running back, veteran wide receiver J.J. Watt Jersey , the cornerback room can always use talent, and they never added another interior pass rusher. Here is Rotoworld’s free agent tracker, showing the players still available. Jay Ajayi, Jacquizz Rodgers, Spencer Ware, Rishard Matthews Christian Covington Jersey White , De’Anthony Thomas, Stefen Wisniewski, Nick Perry, and Morris Claiborne examples of intriguing veterans that are out there. Although the draft is over, roster building isn’t. This is the set of cards the Brian Gaine has as he tweaks and tinkers with the Texans’ roster as they progress closer and closer to training camp.

Share: