Bo Jackson Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
elaine95
elaine95 Nov 13 '19

Raiders coach Jon Gruden has praised receiver Antonio Brown as the hardest-working practice player he’s ever seen Fred Biletnikoff Jersey , and the team is driving the point home.The Raiders posted on YouTube a video of Brown during mandatory minicamp, and it was easy to see why they think so highly of Brown’s work ethic.Brown was obviously hustling with every route he ran, but what was particularly noteworthy was the way he encouraged younger players. When undrafted rookie wide receiver Brian Burt said he plans to be a problem for opposing defenses, Brown encouraged that confidence.“You believe that? I like that. I’m already a problem,” Brown said.Brown was also shown talking to teammates about their conditioning Jack Tatum Jersey , encouraging them to strengthen their legs with front squats, and showing them proper form.At the end of practice, Gruden told Brown, “I think you killed it today.”Brown replied, “Every day I’m gonna kill it for you.”Raiders Marcus Allen Jersey , Broncos week 2 injury report: Raiders without both starting defensive tackles Starting at the two defensive tackle spots in the Raiders’ season opener against the Rams were Justin Ellis and PJ Hall. Both missed practice Wednesday in preparation to face the Broncos in week two.PJ Hall suffered an ankle injury in the game. He got it taped up and returned to the game, but Wednesday was wearing a walking boot and his status is very much in doubt. Justin Ellis has a foot injury and the fact that the team added 6-3, 320-pound Johnathan Hankins along with 6-2, 297-pound Clinton McDonald today suggests Ellis could miss some time. DeAndre Washington returned to practice after missing all last week and the game recovering from arthroscopic knee surgery. He was limited.Other notable players limited Wednesday are KR Dwayne Harris(foot), center Rodney Hudson (Ankle) Bo Jackson Jersey , right guard Gabe Jackson (Pectoral), running back Marshawn Lynch (Shoulder) and punter Johnny Townsend (right quad).The Broncos have a lot of guys listed but all practiced full.Wednesday injury reportRaiders......Raiders......

Share: