GI JOE and Cobra Battle the Transformers is coming to Transformers: Earth Wars | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
z2ugame
z2ugame Nov 7 '19
Hasbro's two most iconic franchises, Transformers and G.I. Joe collide, in an upcoming update to the popular mobile game Transformers: Earth Wars. On October 21 updates will be released, adding G.I. Joe vehicle versions of Soundwave, Hound, Jetfire and Skywarp to the tower defense title. To announced the crossover content, the mobile game has unveiled an explosive, new trailer showing the Joes and Cobra entering the fray alongside the Autobots and Decepticons.If you want to Top Up Transformers: Earth Wars Cyber Coins, you can come to z2u.com for help. z2u.com is the best online store that has about 10 years of selling game currencies experience.

Launching in June 2016, Earth Wars has players build their own bases, defending against enemy attacks as they search for their opponents' bases and destroy them in Clash of Clans-style gameplay, drawing from the extensive library of Transformers characters as part of their ongoing war for the fate of the universe.

Flesh and metal collide as a group of elite fighters armed with state-of-the-art technology merge with the world of Autobots and Decepticons. The G.I. Joe franchise is making its debut in Transformers: Earth Wars. Players will get the chance to unlock Joe team vehicle versions of Autobots Hound and Jetfire, and Cobra versions of Decepticons Soundwave and Skywarp. A pair of the new characters are scheduled to be released the week of October 21st. Buy cheap Transformers: Earth Wars Boosting via reputable seller z2u.com, cheap, safe, no ban and no hack happened!

Accompanying the new Bots in the Showroom and in-game Dialogue, will be appearances by G.I. Joe characters Duke, Scarlett and Snake Eyes as well as Cobra Commander, Baroness and Storm Shadow from Cobra. The new characters will not only make a stunning visual addition, but fans will also get to enjoy some of their favorite G.I. Joe tracks, as the new release is bolstered by the original G.I. Joe Soundtrack.

In addition to the new vehicles, the upcoming update will add the fan-favorite G.I. Joe soundtrack to the game and G.I. Joe characters, including Duke, Snake Eyes, Scarlett, Cobra Commander, Storm Shadow and Baroness in mission briefings and in-game dialogue. Moreover, z2u.com provides Cheap Transformers: Earth Wars Accounts for players. As an online in-game currency store for many years, we’ve received great reputation for our reliable service.
Share: