aeger, who came in aeger, who came in | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Oct 16 '19
Earlier this year, Brighton Zeuner became the youngest skateboarder, at age 11, to ever compete at X Games. Caleb Swanigan Kings Jersey . Now 12, she was one of the decorated young athletes on the Voices of the Future panel at last weeks 2016 espnW: Women + Sports Summit.Just as she brings her skateboard with her wherever she goes, she naturally brings her skate bag too. She let us peek inside and showed us the items she doesnt leave home without -- from her trick list to hand sanitizer.S1 Lifer Helmet, 187 Killer Pads knee pads, 187 Slim elbow pads Its good to have the best safety gear if you want to go big.Vans Skate backpackI like it because its small, its easy to hold and it actually holds your board too. When I travel, instead of carrying five bags, I just carry two bags and this as a carry-on -- because you should always take your skate bag on board. You dont want to lose that!Skate toolThis is the most important thing. It basically tightens and loosens up your bolts. I just set up a new board and Im still experimenting with it because its kind of tight, so I loosen it up every once in a while. Yesterday, a kid lost his bolt while he was skating, so I tightened it up for him.Trick listThis is so I keep track of my tricks. It just helps me and inspires me to get them. Im still working on them, but I usually finish a trick list every week. Check marks mean I got them.First-aid kitIt has Advil, Neosporin, Band-Aids -- there was a guy who broke his foot at the park, and this helped him. And gum, because we dont want any stinky breath.Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes, pink grapefruitFor your face, because of all that sweat and dirt after skating. Its something I wipe off my face with after I sweat.Neutrogena Clear Face liquid-lotion sunscreen, SPF 55 Its oil-free and a really good sunscreen. Its good for your zits, too!EOS lip balm, sweet mint We gotta keep the lips nice and moisturized.Twisted Peppermint PocketBac sanitizer, Bath and Body WorksWe usually order pizza at the park, with my friends, so we gotta wash our hands. I like Mad About You, but I just ran out of that. I like anything that smells refreshing.Downy Wrinkle Releaser I keep the Downy wrinkle release in my bag for when Im traveling or just need to throw in an extra shirt for the road. I just lay it out and spray out the wrinkles. Smells good too.Mitchum deodorant, shower freshWe dont want stinky pits.Gold Bond Medicated Body PowderYou put it in your knee pads so you dont get sweat stains.Arnicare GelWhen you get bruises, this is just really good pain relief. Jason Williams Jersey . In the response filed Wednesday to the complaint by 30-year-old Alexander Bradley, attorneys say the former University of Florida player is invoking his Fifth Amendment right that protects people from incriminating themselves. Oscar Robertson Jersey . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. https://www.kingslockerroom.com/Harry-Giles-City-Edition-Jersey/ . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Jacob Warner intercepted a pass in the second overtime to give South Dakota a 33-30 victory over Indiana State 33-30 on Saturday.Miles Bergner, who kicked four field goals, connected for a 41-yarder in the second overtime before the Sycamores got possession, only to lose on a trick play when wide receiver Kelvin Cooks pass was picked off.The Sycamores (3-4, 1/3 Missouri Valley) scored on Isaac Harkers 23-yard pass to Miles Thompson with 1:59 left in regulation then tied the game on Jerry Nunezs 42-yard field goal with 112 seconds remaining. DeAaron Fox Jersey. Ryan Saeger, who came in for Coyotes (3-3, 2-1) starter Chris Streveler in the third quarter, threw a 3-yard touchdown pass to Drew Potter for a 27-17 lead.Harker was 24 of 40 for 325 yards, three touchdowns and an interception. Miles Thompson caught eight passes for a career-best 152 yards and two scores. Roland Genesy added 109 yards rushing but the Sycamores had four turnovers. ' ' ' 
Share: