Zach Cunningham Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
elaine95
elaine95 Oct 15 '19

BUFFALO BILLS (6-10)UNRESTRICTED FREE AGENTS: WR Deonte Thompson Whitney Mercilus Jersey , OGs Ryan Groy and John Miller, OT Jordan Mills, RB Taiwan Jones, DT Kyle Williams (retired), CB Vontae Davis (retired).RESTRICTED FREE AGENTS: TE Logan Thomas, CB Lafayette Pitts, DL Eddie Yarbrough, LB Deon Lacey, P Matt Darr.NEEDS: With their quarterback position finally (hopefully?) settled following Josh Allen’s rookie season, Bills can begin filling various needs around him. And after spending past two years purging high-priced and underachieving players, they also have money to spend, though GM Brandon Beane maintains he’ll be “judicious.” It starts with upgrading patchwork offensive line that was unable to offset abrupt losses of C Eric Wood (career-ending injury) and LG Richie Incognito (retirement) in 2018. Buffalo has begun adding linemen after signing Spencer Long to three-year contract last month. Receiver is another issue after Kelvin Benjamin’s production deteriorated — he was cut with month left in season. Bills added to offense by agreeing to sign RB Frank Gore and TE Tyler Kroft. Gore Deshaun Watson Jersey , 35, joins 30-year-old LeSean McCoy to form NFL’s oldest backfield tandem. Kroft joins team that was carrying one tight end, Jason Croom. On defense, Buffalo’s thin at linebacker. With starting job open opposite Tre’Davious White, Bills reached agreement to sign former Texans cornerback Kevin Johnson.AVAILABLE SALARY CAP SPACE (approximately): $70.6 million, though the anticipation is Bills will target mid-range free agents and avoid making splash they did in signing DE Mario Williams to six-year, $100 million contract seven years ago. I assume people my age are getting married and having babies. I am not. While they are dragging around their progeny to show off, I am instead getting ready for THE BIG GAME by making a giant bowl of chili, which I too will be showing off and taking somewhere. Awww, look at how tasty he is!For the Super Bowl, I’ll be going over to a friend’s house with a slow cooked concoction of fatty pork, fatty beef Zach Cunningham Jersey , beans, hot sauce, corn, and whatever else, topped with cheese, sour cream, and hot sauce, along with some kombucha, and maybe some beet chips. It’s still early in the year. I still have some hopes and dreams until the summer comes around and breaks my heart again. Once there, I’ll hate the commercials, feel disgusting rooting for Tom Brady, maybe smoke a single cigarette (who knows?) Lonnie Johnson Houston Texans Jersey , drink some coffee, watch the interior of the Patriots’ offensive line against Aaron Donald and Ndamukong Suh, and watch how the Patriots’ linebackers deal with the Rams’ play action and outside zone run game. That’s my plan. Anyways, what about you? What are you cooking up? Did you place any bets? Which trough are you going to slather around in with the other hogs? Is there some yearly tradition you have to celebrate the most American of all days? Whatever your plans, let us know in the Comments. If you’re watching the Super Bowl and still trying to figure out what you’re going to do, or if you’ll be a stranger in a strange land looking for somewhere to catch the game, pose any queries here; someone might have a suggestion for you. Similarly, if you’ve got a worthy spot staked out somewhere and want to clue fellow Texans fans in to it, please divulge that information in the Comments as well.

Share: