e for Zubac. Next time the rookie center rotates over toward a cutter, he will ei | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 Sep 22 '19
World championship leader Nico Rosberg has secured his first pole of the 2016 season - but how did he do it? With Mercedes team-mate Lewis Hamilton long out of the reckoning, the battle for the front of the grid in China appeared to be a straight duel between Rosberg and the Ferraris. Vapormax Plus Cheap .In fact, it was the Scuderia who held the advantage at the end of the opening runs in Q3 with Kimi Raikkonen provisionally heading for his first qualifying P1 in seven years. But the final laps produced a twist - watch the video above to see how the order changed in the closing seconds!The pressure was on at the beginning of Q3 when Kimi did a good time, Rosberg told Sky Sports F1.It is good that I am starting on the softs, Im not sure what is planned after that, but I think the plan is not to use the supersofts.Watch the Chinese GP on Sunday - LIVE ONLY on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 7am, with build-up underway from 5.30am. Or watch without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV.  When is Chinese GP on Sky? All the broadcast times for the business end of the Shanghai weekend Also See: Chinese GP Qualifying report WATCH: Wehrlein spins out Vapormax 97 Sale .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. Vapormax Plus Canada . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. http://www.airvapormaxcanada.com/ .J. -- Marshawn Lynch said Thursday it will be good to get back to football after the Seattle quiet talking running back wrapped up his final mandatory media session of Super Bowl week. LAS VEGAS -- Before DAngelo Russell showed off the ice in his veins in the Los Angeles Lakers 70-69 win over the Philadelphia 76ers, Jerami Grant had the highlight of the most-hyped matchup of Las Vegas Summer League on Saturday.Midway through the third quarter, T.J. McConnell drove downhill on the left side of the floor as Grant ran the right sideline and cut toward the rim. McConnell dished a no-look pass to Grant, who took one dribble past Brandon Ingram, launched into the air and dunked on a rotating Ivica Zubac.Ive been working on my explosiveness, Grant said. I saw him under there and I just went for it. ... I knew if he jumped, I was going to dunk on him. I didnt expect him to actually jump.Grant got up so high that his right leg cleared Zubacs head, reminiscent of Vince Carters infamous dunk over French center Frédéric Weis in the 2000 Olympics.It was unbelievable, Sixers summer league coach Lloyd Pierce said. Jerami is a special athlete. It was a great play. It was a momentum play for us at that time. I think we ended up going [16] points up.Zubac, a native Croatian, couldnt hhelp but laugh at himself afterward, admitting that he wasnt expecting Grant to posterize him. Vapormax 97 Canada. We dont have that in Europe, Zubac said. I thought he was going to pump fake, so I didnt jump, and then he jumped on me.When told that someone had changed his Wikipedia page to say he had died Saturday after Grant dunked on him, Zubac smirked and agreed.I did a little bit, Zubac said.Larry Nance Jr., who had several impressive dunks of his own on Saturday, believes the dunk can be a learning experience for Zubac. Next time the rookie center rotates over toward a cutter, he will either aggressively attempt to block the dunk or take a foul.Yeah, he got dunked on. Everybody does, Nance Jr. said. Jerami is a terrific athlete. I told him when he got dunked on, Ill get him back for you. I did. Thats my center, I got his back.We told him next time somebody goes up on you like that, make your presence felt. Nothing dirty, but just make sure he knows youre there. ' ' '
Share: