olf to succeed as an Olympic sport. He has his | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Dec 25 '17
TULSA, Okla. Youth Turkey Jerseys . -- Junior Etou and Sterling Taplin each scored 15 points, and Taplins layup with 11 seconds to play lifted Tulsa past Illinois State 70-68 on Wednesday night.Down 65-57, Tulsa (4-3) went on a 13-3 run in the last 5:15 to close out the game. MiKyle McIntoshs layup with 15:35 left put Illinois State (4-3) out in front 50-36, finishing a 14-4 run to start the second half after leading 36-32 at the break.The Golden Hurricane started the game on a 12-4 run before Illinois State got back in it and took a 22-19 lead on a pair of McIntosh free throws.Tulsas Will Magnay had 13 boards and 10 points and Jaleel Wheeler had nine rebounds.Paris Lee led the Redbirds with 18 points and six assists. McIntosh added 15 points and seven rebounds.Tulsa missed 10 free throws and shot just 6 for 23 (26.1 percent) from 3-point range. Womens Turkey Jerseys . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. Turkey Jerseys From China . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.cheapturkeyjerseys.com/ . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. RIO DE JANEIRO -- It turns out Rory McIlroy did watch Olympic golf. At least enough to know that Justin Rose was the winner and to congratulate the Englishman on capturing Olympic gold for Great Britain.McIlroy, who would have played for Ireland, elected to skip the Olympic Golf Tournament, citing several reasons, among them that he didnt feel golf had a big place in the Games.Im very happy with the decision that Ive made and have no regrets about it, he said last month at Royal Troon prior to The Open. Ill probably watch the Olympics, but Im not sure golf will be one of the events I watch.When asked what he would watch, McIlroy said: Probably the events like track and field, swimming, diving, the stuff that matters.That was given added bite by the fact that the top four players in the world skipped the Olympics.When Rose was asked Monday if he had heard from McIlroy, he said he had received a text.He was very, very proud and he said he was pulling for me, said Rose, who birdied the final hole Sunday to defeat Henrik Stenson for the gold medal. He said basically he could see how much it meant to me and congrratulations. Turkey World Cup Jerseys. He was very complimentary and obviously he made a point that he really wanted golf to succeed as an Olympic sport. He has his own personal opinions on it that are very personal to him and thats fine, but as a whole, hes very much behind golf succeeding in the Olympics. Like I said, he was very, very complimentary.And Rose said, Obviously, he watched.Rose was scheduled to leave Rio on Sunday night but ended up staying an extra day and has been overwhelmed by the attention back home and among sports fans in general -- including his 7-year-old son, Leo.Ive never seen my little boy in tears, might start crying myself, Rose said. Ive never seen it resonate so much with him. Hes just beginning to understand what sport is all about.He received a medal for a Winter Olympic soccer football camp this past week. And he got a medal and said to me: Ive got my medal, now its time for you to get yours. He was actually crying on the phone, and that was very, very special. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: