n didnt practice, getting a da | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Dec 25 '17
SOUTH BEND, Ind. Patrick Roy Jersey . -- Malik Zaire, the quarterback who won the starting job at Notre Dame last year before a broken ankle ended his season, plans to graduate in December and use his final year of eligibility elsewhere next season.University spokesman Michael Bertsch said Wednesday that Zaire has been given his release. Zaire told the South Bend Tribune among the schools he is considering are Florida, Wisconsin, Pittsburgh and Michigan State, an Irish opponent next season.Notre Dame won all three games Zaire started but was beaten out for the starters job this season by DeShone Kizer.Zaire completed 58 of 98 passes for 816 yards and six touchdowns with no interceptions in three seasons with the Irish.Kizer has said he hasnt decided whether he will return next season. He has requested feedback from the NFL Draft Advisory Board.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25. ;Wayne Gretzky Jersey . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. Brad Marchand Jersey . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. http:///...oltby-Adidas-Jersey/ . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- Reggie Bush has been with the Detroit Lions for a little more than two months and already likes what he sees. A lot. "We have the guys here to be able to win a Super Bowl," the speedy running back said Tuesday. "Obviously with that said, theres a lot that has to go into the season, the scheme, this off-season, before we can even think about that. Right now, we just have to think about doing the little things right, coming together and building that chemistry." Bush did his part during an optional workout, working on passing routes with Matthew Stafford on one side of the field while the rest of the team was participating in or watching another drill. "Those little things help, they make a big difference," Bush said. Detroit has made some big moves -- such as signing Bush to a four-year deal in March -- and subtle ones to reshape its roster in the hopes of bouncing back from a four-win season that ended with an eight-game losing streak. Like Bush, team vice chairman Bill Ford has liked what he has seen the Martin Mayhew-led front office do this season to make this season more similar to 2011, when the Lions won 10 games and made it to the playoffs for the first time in more than a decade. "I like the talent on the team," Ford said after watching the teams workout. "Martin has done a great job. We have a lot more depth than we did going into prior seasons." Ford didnt want to make predictions, but he likes the teams chances. "Weve got a quarterback and there are teams in the league that cant say that," Ford said. "And obviously, we have a lot of talent around this quarterback as well, so, those are reasons. Defensively, I think weve added important pieces. And, I feel very good about the direction." Ford was supportive of coach Jim Schwartz, but he didnt exactly rave about the coachh with a 22-42 record over the last four years after he inherited a team coming off the NFLs first 0-16 season. John Tavares Jersey. . "I think Jim would be the first to admit there have been times that he has learned on the job, but I think hes a very, very good coach," Ford said. Schwartzs chances of being successful this year seem to be improving daily because Mayhew seems to improving the roster with a series of signings and waiver claims. Detroit signed two veteran guards, Leroy Harris and Jake Scott, to compete to start at right guard. The Lions also brought in Michael Spurlock to add depth at receiver and on special teams. "They have a pretty prolific offence, so I am excited to be here," said Harris, who is recovering from surgery on his right knee. "And, I hopefully should be good to go by training camp." Soon after the start of free agency, safety Glover Quinn and defensive end Jason Jones were signed to be starters. Kicker David Akers, special teams ace Montell Owens, receiver Devin Thomas and defensive tackle C.J. Mosley have also been added to address voids. "This is the year for us," Jones said. "We have to do some big things." Bush expects the offence, with receiver Calvin Johnson, to dominate like the Super Bowl-winning Saints team he played on did during the 2009 season. "Theres no excuse for us not to be a top-three offence, even No. 1," Bush said. "We have all the guys here of that calibre to be a top-ranked offence. Its up to us now, putting in the work." Notes: DT Nick Fairley was not attend the optional workout, "He chose not to be here and its voluntary," Schwartz said. ... Johnson didnt practice, getting a day of rest from Schwartz. ... The Lions cut WR Troy Burrell, TE Nathan Overbay and CB Lionel Smith to make room for Spurlock, Harris and Scott on the roster. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys AuthenticWholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: