es going to put the ball in the net to win us a game rather than draw it, but for | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 Sep 18 '19
Lewis Hamilton has rued the strategy error which enabled Nico Rosberg to finish the Brazilian GP in second place and remain in pole position for the Drivers Championship. Kevin Durant Shoes For Sale . Despite Hamiltons masterclass to win the Brazilian GP and his own lacklustre performance, Rosberg only needs to finish the season-ending Abu Dhabi GP in third place to secure the drivers crown.Unable to match Hamiltons searing pace at the front, an out-of-sorts Rosberg was passed by Max Verstappen early in the race but was then handed back the position when Red Bull mistakenly pitted the teenager for intermediate tyres. Brazilian GP Report Brilliant Lewis Hamilton takes the title race to the wire Asked about Rosbergs apparent luck by Sky Sports F1, Hamilton replied: Unbelievable, when will it end? Red Bull made such a big mistake with that call.Hamilton used wet tyres throughout the race and added: When the team called me and said people are starting to pit for inters Im like theyre crazy, there is no way it is going to last, they are going to have to pit again. Thats what they did and it is a shame. But there is nothing I can do about that.Red Bull do, however, remain Hamiltons best hope for triggering a result in Abu Dhabi which would enable him to clinch his fourth world title.It would be good if they made some good calls in the next race, joked Hamilton. After an early battle with Max Verstappen, Rosberg was happy to maintain a points advantage over team-mate Hamilton Although Verstappen recovered brilliantly to finish in third, the youngster admitted he believed the strategy call had cost him second, or maybe even the win.Definitely, the Dutch driver told Sky F1 when asked if the call had cost him. But it gave me more fun as well. We are not fighting for the championship and I had a good time. Rosberg leads Hamilton by 12 points ahead of the final race of the season Rosberg has qualified on the front row for every race so far this season and, given the notorious reputation Abu Dhabi has for overtaking, another mistake-free display in qualifying may prove pivotal in his quest to wrap up the title on November 27.He needs to think about the championship now, everything he does for that race weekend, he needs to focus on that and ensure it is second or third, said Sky F1s Damon Hill.If he has to make an extra pit stop to make sure it is third then that is what he has to do. I think that is what he is thinking about, he cant be aggressive and he has been Mr Consistent all year.Dont miss the F1 Reports Brazilian GP review on Sky Sports F1 on Wednesday at 8.30pm Also See: What a gentleman, Lewis! Hamilton takes the title to the wire Verstappens drive one of the best ever Updated driver standings Kevin Durant Shoes Outlet . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. Wholesale Kevin Durant Shoes . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. https://www.kevindurantshoescheap.com/ ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter.Sunderlands late comeback at Liverpool can give them a new belief as they fight relegation, according to their manager. Sam Allardyces side were 2-0 down having created little of note in 82 minutes, but Adam Johnsons free-kick and a last-minute Jermain Defoe goal rescued a point.Sunderland remain in the bottom three, four points from safety, but Allardyce hopes their route to a result at Anfield can spark a change in character among the players. I didnt see it coming, he told Sky Sports after the game. The players not laying down and dying was very important for them today - so many times weve been away from home and not come back in circumstances like this.I would hope it gives them more belief about how to conduct themselves for 95 minutes - keep the shape, keep trying to do the right things and if they get a break try to take advantage.Our first break was the goal from Adam Johnson which sent a huge shudder of nerves across Anfield. Allardyce dishes out instructions from the Anfield touchline And because weve got such a fantastic goalscorer in Jermain Defoe, and because we started playing better with the ball and presented him with an opportunity a goalscorer got us back in the game. Clearance Kevin Durant Shoes. Hopefully down the line hes going to put the ball in the net to win us a game rather than draw it, but for us its a really big point.Recent arrivals Jan Kirchhoff, Wahbi Khazri, Lamine Kone and Dame NDoye all played a part on Merseyside, and Allardyce said: I think theyre okay - theyve come in a difficult period and made the squad better. Also See: Sunderland video Sunderland fixtures Sunderland stats Bet £5 Get £20 Free ' ' '
Share: