cut, Houston and BYcut, Houston and BY | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Sep 17 '19
Trainer Kelly Schweida is noted for taking a low-key attitude to his horses but he is upbeat about Miss Cover Girl as she heads to Doomben for her second start since her Group One Tatts Tiara win. Wholesale LeBron James Shoes .The mare runs in the Listed Lough Neagh Stakes (1350m) on Saturday on her way to a race on Magic Millions day, January 14.There are three races for her on that day, the Magic Millions Cup, the fillies and mares race at the QTIS race. They are all worth $1 million, Schweida said.But first she will be out to reverse her luck after her first run of the campaign in the Group Three George Moore Stakes at her last start.Damian Browne waited for an inside run which was fair enough because the fields have been opening up at Eagle Farm, Schweida said.As it turned out she had no luck in the straight and finished fourth. But in hindsight I suppose Damian could have got going early to get clear.Miss Cover Girl has banked $812,000 prize money and Saturdays first purse would take her to $907,000.She is already a valuable broodmare but if she can win a couple more stakes or feature races she could well be worth over $1 million as a mum, Schweida said.Schweida has elected to bypass Saturdays Calaway Gal Stakes with Magic Millions 2YO Classic hopeful Cellargirl.Cellargirl won her only start at Eagle Farm last month and is well in the Classic markets at $17.She is only a light filly and if I ran her on Saturday she would need another start before the Millions, Schweida said.This way I can run her on Saturday week and then go straight into the big one. Cheap LeBron James Shoes .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. LeBron James Shoes For Sale . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. https://www.cheapshoeslebronjames.com/ . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. Each week, Ill write about the sport I love: college basketball.I like the idea of the top seed in the NCAA tournament having the chance to pick the site for its first two games. That will start in 2017-18.I also like the fact that the NCAA will inquire about the anti-discrimination policies before determining whether it can be a host city.So sad to hear of the passing of Oklahoma State basketball player Tyrek Coger, who died from an enlarged heart. RIP.Will the Big 12 expand? It seeems like Connecticut, Houston and BYU are among the schools hoping to get an invite if the league opts to grow. LeBron James Shoes Outlet. Watching some of the TBT really turned back the clock. The Basketball Tournament had so many players whose games I called in college. A lot of the guys looked pretty good, like Brad Wanamaker of Pittsburgh and DJ Kennedy of St. Johns. ' ' ' 
Share: