optimistic optimistic | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Aug 17 '19
SAVANNAH, Ga. Jed Lowrie Jersey . -- Derick Newton had 33 points and 11 rebounds, Angel Rivera added 20 points with a career-high 12 assists, and Stetson beat Florida A&M 98-90 on Saturday in the Savannah Invitational to snap a four-game losing streak.Newton, a sophomore, made two free throws to give Stetson a 95-85 lead and he hit the 30-point mark for the second time in his career. It was his first double-double of the season. Rivera reached 300 assists for his career.Luke Doyle made five 3-pointers and scored 21 points for Stetson (3-4), which made 13 of 29 3s. Newton also hit 5 of 11.The Hatters dressed just eight players with Divine Myles and Brian Pegg on the bench in street clothes. Myles had his streak of 66 consecutive starts snapped due to a thigh bruise.Desmond Williams led Florida A&M (2-5) with 19 points and Marcus Barham added 15 points. Tim Tebow Mets Jersey . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. Juan Lagares Jersey . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. http://www.metsbaseballauthentic.com/gary-carter-mets-jersey/ . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. HOUSTON -- Alex Rodriguez was out of the lineup for a third straight game Monday night against the Houston Astros as he remains mired in a slump.Yankees manager Joe Girardi said Astros left-hander Dallas Keuchel has been tough on Rodriguez, but the decision was more to keep Carlos Beltran in the lineup. Beltran has hit .305 this season with 21 home runs and 62 RBI entering Monday.Rodriguez came into Monday 4 for 31 with one home run in July and batting .206 this season with nine home runs and 29 RBI. Hes been a regular in the lineup against left-handers and had played more against righties since the All-Star break. He started seven times during New Yorks recent 10-game homestand and hit his 696th career homer in a 2-1 win over Baltimore on July 18.He wants to be in therre, Girardi said. Dwight Gooden Mets Jersey. I get that. I dont want a player whos content not being in there. His times going to come. Hes going to get more chances.Despite the benching, Rodriguez is optimistic he can turn it around after speaking to members of the Yankees baseball operations department.My job is to work hard and be ready when my number is called, Rodriguez said. I am optimistic about the future. Ive met with our sabermetrics department and a lot of the numbers are trending in the right direction. Theres no question that for the first two months, my mechanics were out of whack. I think I found something, and Im excited to put it into play. ' ' ' 
Share: