DENVER (AP) — Brittany Bowlen | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
chenyan94
chenyan94 Aug 11 '19

Kareem Jackson Jersey , one of Pat Bowlen’s seven children, said Saturday night she’s hoping to one day succeed her father as principal owner of the Denver Broncos.It was the first public declaration of her intention and it came at the Global Down Syndrome Foundation’s annual fashion show , where she is co-chair.The franchise has been run by a trust since Pat Bowlen stepped away several years ago to battle Alzheimer’s.“Right now, the Denver Broncos have an owner. It’s my father. Unfortunately, he can’t be involved in the day-to-day of the team,” Brittany Bowlen said. “I do have ambitions and goals to one day becoming the controlling owner of the Denver Broncos. And I’ll keep working toward those goals. I’m not there yet, but I really believe I can get there.”Brittany Bowlen, 28, received her master’s degree in business administration from Duke in May after graduating from Notre Dame with a degree in finance, working for two years at NFL headquarters and a year with the Broncos as a business analyst.Terms of the trust require five years’ experience with the league or team. Brittany Bowlen, who began a job with McKinsey & Company at the global consulting firm’s downtown Denver branch, said she doesn’t have a timetable to rejoin the Broncos for more front office experience.“I think it’s really important that I get experience outside of the football industry,” Brittany Bowlen said. “And I think that working at McKinsey & Company is going to give me that experience.”Asked for an update on her father’s health, Brittany Bowlen said, “My father is doing OK. Alzheimer’s is a very hard disease. He is the most stoic Alzheimer’s patient. It’s truly inspirational to see how he carries himself with the disease.”She said since getting her master’s degree, “it’s been really awesome to spend more time with him.”Brittany Bowlen’s mother, Annabel Bowlen, recently announced her own Alzheimer’s diagnosis.Pat Bowlen, who has been nominated as a finalist for the Pro Football Hall of Fame Jeff Heuerman Jersey , bought the team in 1984. He transferred control of the team to the Pat Bowlen Trust in 2014.The trust is run by team president Joe Ellis, Broncos general counsel Rich Slivka and attorney Mary Kelly.Broncos vs Jets: 3 winners, 8 losers in a shameful Denver loss You know the season is lost when you lose to the hapless New York Jets. That is what happened to the Denver Broncos on Sunday in a 34-16 defeat, and if the Jets are bad, what does that make Denver? The Broncos (2-3) might be worse than they were a season ago, and they were bad in 2017. Winners The Jets Unlike the Broncos, New York moved up in the NFL Draft and got its franchise quarterback in Sam Darnold. It’s fitting the Jets just beat Denver. The future looks bright for Gang Green. The same cannot be said about Broncos Country.Phillip Lindsay The Broncos rookie running back was pretty much the only player who shined on offense. He is fun to watch and will play a big role for this franchise in the foreseeable future.Adam Gotsis Hey, you have to try and find the positives at this point, and at least Denver’s defense created a turnover. Not only that, the offense turned that into a touchdown. At least the start was good. Too bad it derailed shortly after that.Losers Vance Joseph The time has come to fire him and move on. It’s easy to lose track of the number of embarrassing games he’s overseen as head coach, but Sunday against the Jets is the most recent. No more. Joe WoodsNo more. As is the case for Joseph, the time has come to move on. At least Wade Phillips will be in the building next Sunday to completely destroy the franchise that did him wrong.Garett Bolles Or is it Garett Holds? Either way, he leads the NFL in holding penalties and the issues that plagued him in his rookie season haven’t been fixed. The “bust” talk is only going to grow louder and louder. Denver’s offensive line Despite the success this unit has had in run blocking, it is putrid in pass protection. This unit has been bad over the Broncos’ three-game losing streak and now the Los Angeles Rams are up next. Case Keenum Keenum is a liability at this point, and it’s time to consider making the switch to Chad Kelly. Keenum has proven his success with the Minnesota Vikings last season was a fluke. Bradley Roby Holy shit, was he torched on Sunday. What else is there to say? He wasn’t alone, since the Frequent Flyer Zone was open for business against the Jets. Broncos run defenseHoly shit, was this unit torched on Sunday. What else is there to say? John Elway It’s been said that Denver’s legend has no Plan B. Never has that been more true since Peyton Manning retired. It’s clear at this point that Elway has no clue what he’s doing. And his franchise just shamed itself by being annihilated by a bad team that has a franchise quarterback. Whoops.

Share: